Three

"Don't fucking kick in my door you fuck face!" Jimin shouted as he finally arrived as well, Taehyung just watching patiently his men with a small smile and turning his head to look at Jimin.

"Now I'm definitely gonna kick your door in."

Jimins eyes moving around, trying to think, quickly sneaking in through one of his windows instead and looking around the apartment.

"Yoongi! Yoongi we have to go!" Jimin kept shouting only for no one to answer.

A bit of a panicked look around, Jimin now seemed absolutely lost.

Yoongi wasn't there anymore.

"No.. No no no, this can't be! This fucking-ugh!"

"YOONGI DOLL! Are you somewhere here?! Doll!?"

"He isn't here." Jimin eventually said as he walked up to Taehyung who looked around.

Taehyungs gaze meeting Jimins, the two staring at each other for a few seconds.

".. You don't seem like you're lying.. Where is he then?"

"..he was.. Supposed to be here.. So I don't know either." Jimin mumbled nibbling on his bottom lip in thoughts and walking around as he thought of his next step.

Jungkook meanwhile knew something both of the two didn't.
He could see how Yoongi used his credit card and on what he used it, a computer coffee shop that was open 24/7.

How he got those informations ?
Let's say he had open a favor.

Probably the cheapest place there was, a computer coffee shop that was open for gaming all day.

Walking around the shop, eyes moving from stall to stall, door to door and even walking in on some people until there Jungkooks eyes finally spotted the small cat like boy once again.

He could only stare for a few seconds as he looked at the small figure who peacefully slept on the small space in front of the computer.

Yoongi hadn't slept properly and without a care since days, ending up falling asleep when he finally was alone and felt save therefore only was understandable.

Too bad however that now Jungkook kept staring at him, about to just pick the smaller up when he stopped himself.

Destroying Yoongis small peaceful sleep perhaps wasn't such a good idea.
Yoongi in fact did look kinda exhausted, now maybe waking him up and risking the smaller feeling even more exhausted didn't seem right.

There Jungkook sat.
A rich mafioso, who was known for his cold behavior and his families pride sat on the ground in front of that small room to not disturb the sleeping cat boy.

Minutes? Hours? Jungkook wasn't sure how long it'd take for Yoongi to wake up, but it didn't matter for him.
He'd stay in the same spot nevertheless.
Just like a dog guarding it's home, Jungkook kept glaring at everyone who stepped too close towards the door, not even letting employees enter.

Hours passed, Jungkook staring at the wall in front of him completely unfazed.
Just then the door to his left slowly opened, a half asleep looking Yoongi taking a step outside only to then look at Jungkook, both of them staring at each other only for Yoongi to quickly pull the door closed as if trying to hide inside the small room.

That didn't work out too well though, looking a bit panicked around and trying to think of what to do now, trying his best to keep the door shut when Jungkook tried to open it.

"No! Jungkook go away! I don't wanna see you anymore!"

A few screams, that weren't really of any use.
A strong pull on the door, and there Yoongi stumbled forward directly towards the taller who had his eyes on him.