Uncertain Advice

Test results are acceptable. Shoko and Chihiro visit the BB's class. Chihiro's upset when she saw Hyoga in Shibuya in his limited wardrobe. Hyoga says he was overwhelmed with choices and picked out of habit. Chihiro will be friends if they meet tomorrow at the park with the new clothes they got from her store. If not, she will return them. Therefore, no friendship. Then, during PE free period, Dr. Haruki visits the boys and tells them teachers reported their behavior. The BBs explain their presence triggers unwanted feelings due to the resemblance of a group they know. Dr. Haruki gives advice. Hyoga meets in Shun's room on Friday nights.

The weather for today is sunny and cloudy.

------------------------------------------

[May 18, Friday - week 3]

Haruka starts homeroom with an announcement. He announces the results of the midterm exams will be posted in the hallway, and students are encouraged to check during their lunch break.

"Is it Friday already? I can't tell," Seiya says.

"It is. Today's the results, so we should check to see how well we did. I'm curious to know what my score is," Shiryu says.

"For some reason, I don't want to check but I have to."

Once lunch break sets in, students eagerly arrive in the hallway to check their midterm results posted on the bulletin board.

"Our class has 24 students, and they're split into groups of four. That is six for each group," Hyoga observes.

"Okay, so where's my name?" Seiya searches for his name on the list. His dismay is apparent upon finding it. "Average? What does that mean?"

"Based on exam results, our class is split into four groups Hyoga said. There's top, tier, average, and bottom grade," Shiryu explains. "As for you, Seiya, you are on the average grade list. It's exactly what it says. You passed, but you didn't fail either. You just got a grade."

"So that's what it is..." Seiya says with arms crossed.

"I got tier grade, so it's above average," Shun says, smiling.

"Good for you, Shun." Seiya praises with a thumbs up.

"I'm in the top grade," Shiryu says.

"So am I," Hyoga adds. "Come to think about it, those tests were easy."

"If they were easy, then how come I'm on the average list," Seiya says.

"You did study, have you?" Hyoga points.

"Whoops..." Seiya sweatdrops.

"Even after our study group...?"

"Oh dear..." Shun and the others let out a sweat. "To be fair, there were some tricky questions. I'll keep them in mind for the next exam."

"Whatever! I'm glad they're over." Seiya shrugs.

"Seiya, you need to take your studies seriously. Saori-san will take note if you don't," Shiryu warns.

"Fine, fine! We're stuck anyway."

"I wonder what score my brother got."

"There's his name on a different note." Hyoga points to a sheet of pinned paper posted next to their class list with Ikki's name on it.

"Ikki got top grade," Shiryu says.

"Wow! That's unexpected. I thought he wouldn't care to study."

"Actually, my brother read books before going to the Kido mansion."