Two Boys and a Magazine

Shipping arrives this morning, and BBs spend the day fixing their closet to hang new clothes. Seiya knocks on Hyoga's room at night to show him one of the porn magazines from the second-floor lounge. Hyoga shows up in Seiya's room, and they have an honest sex talk. Both get they're very much alike and decide to continue every week.

The weather for today is sunny.

This week begins the May chapter.

----------------------------------------------

[May 5, Saturday - week 1]

Since shipping arrived, Seiya and the rest of the BBs spent the day storing their new clothes in the closet. Nighttime has fallen, and Seiya lies in bed wearing his loungewear of a red t-shirt and blue shorts. He's surrounded by adult magazines picked from the second-floor cabinet.

"What a day! Putting those away took a long time," Seiya says.

He sits up and skims a random magazine.

"Reading these myself is boring, but I can't convince the guys to join me. Well, except for him. But the guy's a Christian! Will he even bother?" Seiya sighs. "Oh well, might as well ask."

He knocks on Hyoga's room. The latter opens the door and sees his friend with a magazine.

"Hi! I was wondering if you could join me to look at some of the magazines I picked up. Of course, there are lots of things to look at, not just pullouts. But that's only if you want to." Seiya fidgets nervously.

"Can I see that?" Hyoga asks, pointing at the magazine.

"Uh, sure." He hands over the magazine with hesitation.

"You're looking at them in your room, right?"

"Yeah...?" Seiya stares, confused.

"Listen, I'll be there."

"Okay?" Seiya nods though still confused.

He closes the door, and Seiya meekly returns to his room.

"Oh great! He's gonna come in and lecture the crap out of me."

KNOCK, KNOCK!

Seiya takes a deep breath. "I'm gonna brace myself."

He opens the door and sees Hyoga with the magazine in hand. The latter also wears loungewear of a blue t-shirt and gray sweatpants. Seiya can't help but stare, still confused.

"Do you have more?" Hyoga asks.

"Uh, what?"

"I ask if there's more."

"Uh, maybe?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure!"

Hyoga sits on the chair from Seiya's study desk while Seiya sits on his bed.

"This is the same room," Hyoga says, observing.

"Yeah, Saori-san arranged it just for me."

"So you do have more." Hyoga points out.

"Yeah. You need something?

"Not really. I just want to look too."

"For reals? I didn't expect you to be that kind of person."

"How come?"

"Because of your background."

"Oh, I get it. I'll let you know this is not my first exposure."

"You already know? Your master told you?"

"No one! I've known it all by myself."

"Wow!" Seiya exclaims, surprised. "How?"