XXIV

Layla

Axel pulled my head towards his with his hand on the back of my neck. Our lips slowly collided and he kissed me gently with his soft lips.

I tangled my fingers into his hair as he kept kissing me wetly, slowly pushing his tongue into my mouth as he dominated the kiss.

His hand moved down from my waist and to his length, slowly pushing it into my wetness. I gasped lightly as the entirety of his huge cock filled me.

I gripped my fingers to his hair harder as I threw my head back in pleasure.

Axel slowly started thrusting in and out of my wet pussy, making small waves in the pool which clapped against the skin of our bodies.

Axel kept slowly pounding into my pussy with deep, long thrusts. Loud moans escaped my mouth everytime he thrust into me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter in an attempt to get some stability.

He kept thrusting into me and I gripped his hair with more strength.

Axel started speeding up, forcing light moans out of my mouth as he thrust quicker and deeper into me.

I started feeling myself slowly tightening around him, I was close.

My moans were getting louder and my body was shaking slightly.

Suddenly, midway through a thrust, right when I was about to finish, we heard the door burst open.

Axel pulled himself out and the look in his eyes changed, it changed to a cold, vicious look. He got out of the pool and quickly pulled on his shorts. He ran to a drawer in the kitchen and pulled out a gun.

I was shocked, why did he just have a gun lying around his kitchen? I saw him running up the stairs and heard the loud voices in French. There was shouting and negotiations happening above the stairs.

I came out of my trance and quickly went to the edge of the pool and pulled my bikini back on.

The shouting slowly died down and I heard multiple pairs of feet coming down the staircase.

I saw Axel followed by two men entering into the kitchen.

"Layla, Chérie, come meet our guests." Axel said as he placed the gun back into its drawer.

I slowly came out of the pool and pulled a tshirt laying on the terrace over my body.

I walked to the kitchen and stood next to Axel.

One of the men stood opposite to us was tall, with blonde hair and a wide, muscular frame. His cold blue eyes pierced through me.

The other man was about the same height, with dark hair and dark eyes.

The one with the brown hair extended his hand towards me as he said, "I'm Fabrice, it's nice to finally meet you." I grasped his hand into mine and shook it.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied with a smile.

The other man extended his hand towards me, I grabbed it, "I'm Christophe, it's nice to meet you." I smiled at him as I replied, "nice to meet you too."

I leaned back onto the kitchen island, I could feel their gazes on me, slowly looking me up and down, following all of my movements. I saw their eyes fall on my chest as I took a breath in and out.

"Well, I'm going to go for a swim, it was lovely meeting you." I said with a warm smile as I walked away and towards the pool.

I slowly pulled off the tshirt and dropped it to the floor. I slowly sat down on the edge of the pool before slowly easing myself in.

I could feel stares burning through me as I dived down into the water.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Hey guys!!! Sorry for taking so long to update. I know that this chapter is short but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. I'm going to try to start posting more frequently now.

With love,
M