XXI

Layla

I stepped out of the steamy shower and slipped back into my babydoll dress. I put on some slippers and walked downstairs.

The dining table was set, Axel and I each had a bowl of a delicious looking salad as well as a basket of bread.

I sat down across from Axel and poured both of us a glass of water.

"What's in the salad? It looks amazing." I said as I looked up at him and smiled.

"It's a spinach base salad with avocado, orange, tomato, pomegranate and basil with a bit of olive oil on top." He said as he raised his water glass to his lips.

I poked my fork into the salad and took a generous bite.

It was delicious, the mix of the savoury, sweet and sour flavours brought the whole dish together. I kept taking large bites, stiring the salad occasionally.

It was amazing, definitely the best salad I had ever had. However, it would be even tastier with some fig and goat cheese, I'd have to keep that in mind for next time.

I finished my plate and had a few sips from my glass before longingly gazing out the window. The view was truly beautiful.

I glance over at Axel, he had finished as well. I stood up from my chair and grabbed his plate and mine and brought them into the kitchen to clear up. I put them into the dishwasher and went back to the dining room.

"I'm just going to go upstairs and tan for a bit, you're welcome to join me." I said as I walked up the steps.

I went onto the balcony and took off my dress and my underwear. I lay down on a lounge chair and played some music from my phone. I quickly let the soft wind and the sound of the birds from the forest put me to sleep. I woke up when I heard Axel sit down in the lounge chair next to mine.

"Layla?"

"Yes." I replied sleepily.

"Why are you tanning naked?"

"I don't like tan lines." I replied with a small smile.

"Of course you don't." He said, irritated.

I glanced over at him. He was only wearing some swim trunks. I stared at his exposed chest, his tattoos covering up all of it, but his abs were still visible beneath the ink. I glanced up at his face and saw him staring at my body. I looked down at his swim trunks and saw his bulge straining against the rigid material.

"Did you put on any cream?" He asked as he stood up.

"No, could you get me the tanning oil, please?" I said sweetly as he walked back into the room.

He came back shortly after, tanning oil in hand. He opened the lid and sprayed some into his hand, starting to rub it on my legs first. He rubbed the tanning oil into my skin gently. He sprayed some more and moved up my legs and started rubbing the tanning oil into my thighs. He sprayed some more onto his hands and starting rubbing it into my hips and my waist, slowly moving up my torso. He kept spraying more into his hands before moving to another area. He sprayed some into his hands and started gently rubbing it into my breasts. I smiled up at him and closed my eyes as he massaged the oil into my skin. He then sprayed some more and rubbed it into my arms and my chest and neck.

"Turn over." He commanded as he sprayed more oil into his palm.

I did as he said and flipped over onto my stomach.

Once again he started by rubbing the oil into my lower legs, then moving up to my thighs. He sprayed some more oil before continuing to my ass. He slowly rubbed the oil into my bum, groping me slightly as he did so. He then made sure to cover my lower back, upper back and flanks with the oil as well, and finishing off with the back of my neck.