XVI

Layla

He carried me towards his desk and in one smooth sweep he wiped it clean.

He sat me down on the top of his desk and spread my legs slightly apart. He stood between them and grabbed my waist and pulled me in for another kiss.

He was so strong that my body was slightly lifted off of the desk as he pulled me towards him.

He wrapped his lips around my bottom lip and started slowly sucking on it, then doing the same with my top lip.

As he sucked and nibbled on my top lip, he moved one of his hands from my waist to my face, and placed his thumb on my lower lip. He pulled it down slightly while still nibbling on my top lip. Then he slowly pushed his thumb into my mouth, allowing it to glide over my tongue.

He gently pushed his thumb farther into my mouth, pressing into the corner of my lips. I was gagging slightly at the intrusion.

He slowly pulled his thumb out of my mouth and rubbed my saliva over my lips.

He dragged his fingers down my body, and unclipped my bra and let it fall off of my body.

He moved his hand to my breast and slowly rubbed my nipple between his thumb and index.

I moaned lightly as he kept rubbing my hard nipple. He groped my entire breast and massaged it with his hand. While he massaged one of my breasts, he moved his other hand down to the waist band of my underwear, he gently pulled it down my hips and then down my legs, letting it hang on my ankles that were dangling in the air.

"You look so beautiful like this." He said as he moved closer to me.

"If this is the kind of work I had to do everyday, I would never want to stop working." He said as he stared into my eyes with a smile.

I giggled slightly at his words and put my hands on the back of his head, tangling my fingers into his hair.

"I know you want this." He said with a smirk.

I nodded aggressively and pulled his head towards mine. I pushed my lips towards his and kissed him hard, letting my lips do the work out of instinct. I moved one of my hands down his toned abdomen and to his hard member, I slid my nail gently up its shaft and towards the tip. Then I wrapped my hand around the head of his dick and slowly moved it down towards his balls. I pumped up and down his dick slowly, looking into his eyes teasingly as I did so.

Axel was moaning into the kiss, making me wetter and wetter by the second.

Suddenly, he flipt me so that I was face down against the hard wood of the desk, my torso layed flat on the desk and my legs hanging off the edge.

He was stood behind me and I could feel him tracing up and down the back of my thighs with his fingers.

He moved his hands up to my ass and started groping it roughly. I moaned as he roughly man-handled me.

He spread my legs apart using his hands and stood between them. He slowly brought a hand up to my inner thigh and gently dragged it towards my heat.

Once the tip of his fingers were right on the edge of my lips, I whimpered lightly as a silent way to beg him to enter me.

He understood.

He roughly pushed two fingers into me, surprising me and making me tense up slightly.

"Tst, tst. Relax, Chérie." He said in his deep, sexy voice.

I relaxed around his fingers slightly, allowing him to push them into me farther.

His second hand moved from my ass up to my lower back, lightly pressing me into the wood of the desk.