III

Layla

"You'll have to excuse Xavier's behaviour, he likes sticking to the protocol." The man said while taking a couple steps towards me.

He was right in front of me now. My breath hitched lightly as he spoke again,  "You'll come to find out that I'm not the same way."
He started lightly pulling off the bag from my head as he finished his sentence.

He removed it completely and although it took a moment to adjust to the change in light, my eyes immediately fell on the man in front of me.

He was a very tall and muscular man, he must have been around 6'4 and 200 pounds of pure muscle. His dark hair fell graciously along his temples and a mischievous strand lay beautifully on his forehead while the rest of his hair lay slicked back. His skin was velvety and tanned and covered in dark ink. I turned my eyes to his face; his square jaw was covered in well kept stubble which put forward his sharp features. His lips were plump and light pink, and behind them lay two rows of perfectly aligned, white teeth. His eyes were sharp, nearly piercing through me, his eyelids lay low and his dark eyelashes enhanced his sinful gaze. The beautiful icey blue of his iris was examining me from head to toe carefully.

He shuffled slightly in his stance, he had rolled his shirt sleeves up to his elbow, exposing his muscular, tattooed forearms, I could see the muscles contract with every light twitch and movement. The three top buttons of his dress shirt were unbuttoned, allowing me to see that his tattoos stretched all the way up his torso and crept up his neck. His satin tie hung loosely around his neck.

Although this man was behind my kidnapping, it was undeniable that he was unbelievably attractive. His relaxed stance and demeanour was almost inviting but his sharp features and muscles made him look dangerous... dangerous and sexy.

I was in awe, in awe at the man standing before me. I was so curious and amazed that I almost forgot to be scared. And then, before I was able to control it, the words slipped right out of my mouth.

"What do you want from me." My tone was blunt, which was not how I had intended to sound at all.

"Hello, Layla. It's nice to meet you too." He replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him with impatience and out of instinct.

"That's no way to greet me, where are you manners?" He snapped, almost out of anger.

"Xavier forgot to take them when he was abducting me from my home." I replied quickly.

I looked at him once more, his jaw was clenched tightly and his arms were crossed over his chest. He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes. My breath hitched once more and he seemed to notice. He raised his eyes up towards mine as a smirk crept onto his face.

"My name is Axel. Axel de Montmort." He said with a smile dancing on his lips. The words escaped his mouth with a purr due to his thick French accent.

The way he said his name, with so much cocky confidence, made me shift in my chair slightly. He seemed to notice my discomfort and quickly came closer to me.

"Let's get you out of this chair? It seems horribly uncomfortable." He let out with a sigh.

He grabbed my elbow with gentle force and helped me to my feet.

"How about a walk? While we talk about a couple of things?" He questioned. His tone implied that it was a question, but his voice said otherwise, I had no choice in the matter.

He pushed me along the length of the entrance hall and towards the magnificent wooden doors that lead to the outside world.

He opened the tall doors and we emerged into the courtyard. The car that took me here was still parked on the gravel, we kept walking across the stones until we stood in the middle of the courtyard.

"Wow."

                               .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Honestly I have no words. I know that the first couple chapters are going to be a bit boring but don't worry! Next chapter should start getting a bit more interesting ;)

With love,
M