I

Layla

"No! Get off of me!" I yelled desperately as I was being carried away.
I kicked and punched my assailant with all the strength inside me, but it was no use. He was too strong. I kept screaming in protest, although my screams quickly turned into pitiful sobs.
"Please... what do you want from me?" I repeated over and over, my voice eventually fading to a whisper.
The man whose shoulder I was thrown over had grabbed me in one swift motion as I was opening my building's entrance door. He had put a bag over my head before I could catch a glimpse of his face and he had picked me up and placed me over his shoulder with so much strength, yet he had done it so gently. I kept flailing my limbs in his direction, with no success.
"Calm down, please. I don't want to hurt you. We're nearly at the car. Just calm down." He spoke with a touch of sweetness in his voice.
"What do you want from me?!" I asked once again, my voice slightly choked by tears and sobs.
"I'm just following orders, Mrs Blanche." He replied non-chalantly.
I heard the sound of a car door being opened, and I was placed into the backseat of the car. The bag was still covering my face, and I doubt that the mysterious man would be willing to take it off. I felt my wrists being tied in front of me by a zip tie. I struggled against the cold, hard plastic but it only cut into my skin harder. I felt a soft hand brush my bare legs, and felt my ankles being tied together by another zip tie.
"We just have to take some safety precautions, this is nothing personal. I hope you can understand." said the man who had abducted me.
"I don't understand why you're doing this. What do you want with me?" I yelled out.
He replied in the same tone he had earlier, "I'm only following orders Mrs Blanche."
The car door was shut shortly after he spoke my name. The driver's door was opened and shut and with a roar of the engine, the car started and took me away from everything I knew...

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Hey guys!! I hope you liked the first chapter so far. This is my first book so although it may not be perfect, I hope that this first chapter has intrigued you. I also apologise if at any point I make a spelling error or a grammar mistake, english isn't my first language and I am really trying my best!

With love,
M