XX

Layla

We had spent the whole day enjoying the pool and watching movies in the cinema room.

We went to bed early to catch up on the sleep we missed from the flight.

I woke up in the morning and the sun was already up and shining on the pool.

Axel was gone. He must have gotten up early to do some work.

I slipped out of bed and walked around. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair. My hair had gone back to being only slightly wavy.

I walked back to the bedroom and to the balcony. I peered through the water of the pool and saw Axel sitting at the dining room table in what seemed to be a video call.

I pulled off my pyjamas quickly and threw them onto the bed. I carefully dipped into the pool, fully naked.

I swam around for a bit, everyone once in a while looking to see if Axel had noticed.

Axel

I had to get out of bed early to get on an important video call with Fabrice. We had already been on the phone for about one hour and a half.

"Don't worry, Boss. We've got everything under control on our end. We got Faranella and we're just holding him until you get back." Fabrice said through the computer screen.

"That's great. Try to get him to talk a little, if he tells you everything you need to know, get rid of him." I replied.

"And if not?" Fabrice asked.

I was about to reply when I saw the light in the dining room dim a little and small shadows appeared on the walls.

I looked up at the ceiling, Leyla was swimming in the pool. She was naked. I saw her gently swim from one end to the other of the pool, her breasts bobbing up and down slightly with each stroke.

"If not, just wait for me to get back. I'm sorry to cut this short, Fabrice. But I'll have to call you back, I have to go deal with something." I said, my eyes still fixated on Leyla.

"Of course, Boss." Fabrice said as he smiled slightly, like he new what was going on.

I hung up the call and shut my computer. I quickly jogged up the stairs and into the master bedroom. I was ripping off my clothes as I walked towards the balcony.

I jumped into the pool with no clothes on.

Leyla turned around to face me, slightly startled.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked sternly.

"Just having a morning swim..." She replied innocently.

"Naked? While I'm doing work?" I asked, moving closer and closer to her, slowly pushing her against the wall of the pool.

"I didn't mean to bother you." She said as she attempted to hide a smile.

"Mhm, I think you're lying." I said as I pushed her completely against the wall of the pool.

The pool wasn't deep, The water only came up to a halfway up my torso. However Layla's breasts were completely submerged.

I lifted her up by her waist and sat her down on the edge of the pool.

"You know exactly what you're doing." I said as I looked at her sternly.

She looked down and blushed slightly.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back into the pool, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Layla