XV

Leila

We drank and laughed for a couple of hours on the terrace, and by the end, I had had at least four cocktails. Everything around me was moving fast and spinning slightly. I wasn't in control like I usually was; my voice was louder, my thoughts were duller, I couldn't walk straight or hold my glass without spilling it.

"I think someone needs to have a nap." Axel said as he stood up, "Come on."

I grabbed his extended hand and he helped me to stand up, I tumbled into his muscular torso, grabbing onto his upper arm with my hands.

I looked up at him through my eyelashes, letting my eyes do the work. I slid my hand slowly down his arm as I said, "You know... I'm not mad at you." I smiled slightly as I continued, "As long as I can have the stuff I ask for, everything's great." I mumbled slightly, my eyelids closing.

"Of course, Chérie." He said while smiling down at me, his hands around my waist.

"Let's go upstairs." He said as he picked me up bridal style and walked into the house.

.  .  .

I closed my eyes all the way inside. And to my surprise, he didn't walk across the entrance hall towards my tower, but he went up the staircase towards his study.

He opened a door and carried me into a room right before his office, his bedroom.

He dropped me onto the bed gently as he said, "I'll be right back."

I heard his steps walking away and the sound of a garment being pulled off of a hanger.

He came back, holding a black t-shirt.

He helped me to sit up and he gently pulled my pink dress over my head and off my body.

He slipped the t-shirt on over my head and down my body.

Once I had the t-shirt on, he gently pulled me down and into the covers of his massive bed. I layed down comfortably, holding the pillow close to my face: it smelled like him.

I heard him sitting down on the arm chair in the room as sleep washed over me.

.  .  .

I yawned as I sat up slightly, brushing through my hair with my fingers. I looked around the room and I was startled at first.

Why wasn't I in my room?

I looked around the room and saw Axel sitting in his arm chair, typing away at his laptop.

"How did you sleep, princesse?" He asked, his eyes not moving away from the screen of his computer.

"Good." I replied with a smile, "You have a very comfortable bed." I said as I crawled closer to him.

I crawled on all fours towards the end of the bed, my back was arched and the oversized t-shirt he had given me barely covered my ass anymore.

He shut his laptop and looked at me.

He stood up from his chair and took a couple of steps towards me until he was directly in front of me. His hips were at the level of my face.

He stroked my hair while looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

"You know... We need to talk about some things." He said as he stroked my hair gently.

"About what?" I replied innocently as I looked up at him.

"We need to discuss some boundaries." He said calmly.

Before he finished his sentence, he grabbed my hair and pulled it back with so much force, I had to look up at him completely now.