Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

"What was I thinking?" He questioned himself, still concerned about how he could have considered going on a trip across the world with Jungkook as a smart decision. He was already annoyed by the man's rudeness even before they reached Alaska.

Just as he was lost in his thoughts, the peaceful atmosphere of the room was abruptly shattered by the sound of the door swinging open. Without even needing to glance in the direction of the disturbance, he instinctively knew the identity of the unwelcome visitor. Feeling frustrated and concerned, he couldn't help but release a deep, weighty sigh. His mind became consumed with thoughts of whether or not there were any parachutes within his reach.

"Seokjin, I find it difficult to respect your tendency to make certain statements without providing factual evidence."

Jin, feeling exasperated, responded to Jungkook's words by rolling his eyes and emitting a deep sigh, "What is your problem now? Didn't you send me to sleep to take care of the bags under my eyes? How am I supposed to do that with your neverending disturbance?"

"You mentioned that I lack knowledge of maintaining someone's arousal. I'm curious to understand how you came to this conclusion. Could you please provide more details or examples to support your claim?

Throughout our relationship, there has never been a moment of intimacy between you and me. You lack the knowledge or understanding of my capabilities and limitations. I want to clarify that I would never make a statement like the one you mentioned without having substantial evidence to support my perspective."

Jin turned to face Jungkook and chuckled, saying, "I already have enough evidence; I don't need any more. You can attract someone without speaking, even from a distance. However, you can easily turn them off by just opening your mouth. With that, I am standing by my previous statement. If you don't like it, I suggest adjusting your attitude and stop expressing your unwanted opinions to others.

I was sitting out there minding my own business, didn't once bother you-"

Jungkook, in cutting Jin off, said, "I respectfully disagree with your statement as it seems biased and lacks validity. Your emotional interpretation of your beliefs appears to influence your perspective.

I didn't think I said anything wrong when I was being a gentleman and suggesting you sleep. Also, I previously informed you that I was not interested in participating in this trip for various reasons. I have a huge workload that demands my complete focus and commitment.

I attempted to accomplish some tasks, but it is proving challenging with you sitting directly across from me. Your behavior of biting your lip and intensely staring at me, Seokjin, was quite distracting."

Jin averted his gaze, his eyes darting around the room, avoiding Jungkook's gaze. "I wasn't biting my lip and staring at you," he mumbled.

Jungkook, with determined steps, approached the spot where Jin stood. As he reached him, he gently grasped Jin's hand, intertwining their fingers. With his free hand, he gently guided Jin's face towards his, ensuring their eyes met. "We are both adults," he said.

"I know I am attractive, and I also think that you are equally attractive. It's understandable for you to feel some desire toward me. It would be questionable if you didn't. Seokjin, I have told you this before: I am attracted to you-"

Jungkook's words were abruptly silenced when Jin leaned forward, closing the distance between them, and pressed his lips against Jungkook's. Initially, Jin had intended the kiss to quiet Jungkook and release the pent-up frustration that had been building within him. However, to his surprise, the kiss quickly escalated into a passionate exchange that surpassed all expectations.