Chapter 96 Penglai Island

Mulai dari awal

Dongfang Heng: "Friend Daoist Mo, I have been counting chess pieces like this for two years."

"..." Mo Chao.

The young man turned his head, there seemed to be a gloomy look in his brows, he raised his fingertips slightly, and the chess pieces turned into ropes again, binding Mo Yang tightly.

After not seeing each other for a while, he also broke through to the late stage of Nascent Soul, and his foster sister Dongfang Yue, although her cultivation level was the same as Mo Chao's, in the early stage of Jindan, she obviously played a big role.

Mo Yang: "The chess pieces have been refined, what do you want?"

Dongfang Heng: "But you refined it?"

"Yeah." Mo Hao admitted frankly, "It's me."

The next moment, Qiankun chess tightened suddenly, strangling him until he couldn't breathe, and fell on the back of Yinjiao.

"Don't make a draft when you lie." Dongfang Heng said lightly, "The semi-immortal weapon is engraved with immortal patterns. People in the world of cultivation can only activate it, but cannot refine it. How can you do it with a small golden elixir?"

Mo Chi gasped: "You can put another chess piece into my sea of ​​​​consciousness. There are only more than a thousand chess pieces. They can only be used as appetizers. I chew a few chess pieces a day and they won't be enough for half a year."

Dongfang Hengqi smiled, walked closer slowly, squatted down and pinched Mo Chao's chin, looking into his beautiful eyes: "Mo Chao, even if you are a disciple of Immortal Lord, you still have to be reasonable. Qiankun Chess is my destiny magic weapon. , You swallow it if you say it, if I don't pursue it half a point, how will I gain a foothold in the future."

Stay on the front line when doing things, and see you in the future.

Dongfang Heng thinks that he is arrogant and true, but he will not go too far. He will either kill them all or leave a three-point margin, so he will not touch the bottom line easily. For things like swallowing a half-immortal weapon, if Mo Yang hadn't been a disciple of the Immortal Venerable, he would have been dead when the ancestor of the Dongfang family came to Central Continent.

The ancestors would not pay attention to the petty fights among the disciples. For example, if the celestial lord let the disciples out to travel, he would not take action to protect them.

But once the fundamentals are involved, it is not possible to muddle through with a few words.

There is no room for disciples to speak.

"I saved you in the Witch Gu Forest before, but you blackmailed me to save your sister. After saving your sister, you blackmailed me to go to Central Continent with you. Is this repayment?" Mo Chao stared at him, "You like it? In terms of family status, the Dongfang family has repeatedly offended Xizhou, so they are not afraid that the immortal will come and ask you to pay the price."

"You send a message to your ancestor. My master also likes to go out. I originally traveled in Dongzhou more than 20 years ago, and even when he brought me back to Xizhou personally, it was only a blink of an eye across the vast sea. Beizhou is far away from Xizhou. , it can’t be farther away from Xizhou than Dongzhou.”

Mo Chao is not a person who is good at arguing, and he understands the truth, but he doesn't like to talk when facing people he doesn't like, so after showing his trump card, he sat quietly with his knees in his arms and stopped talking.

In the realm of comprehension, the young ones are fighting against the old ones, but if the other side also has old ones, and they are more powerful, then the best solution is to let the young ones deal with it by themselves.