Chapter 72 Immortal Venerable Disciple

"Ahhh! I'm going to post it!" Outside the mirror wall, many disciples who used the Sting Shadow Stone to record the images screamed, "Post it!!"

The Hidden Shadow Stone is a type of stone used in the cultivation world to record images and sounds. It is expensive, and only ten high-grade spirit stones can get one, and the capacity is only enough to record for one day. What he bought was the mother stone that could reproduce the picture with spells, which was more expensive, fifty high-grade spirit stones each.

But for the price of this picture, he can sell one hundred, one thousand, or even five thousand high-grade spirit stones!

He can still copy thousands of copies, no matter how blurry the picture is or how noisy the sound is, some people will pay for it!

Who wouldn't want to witness the demeanor of the disciple of the Immortal Venerable being born? !

Countless pairs of eyes were staring at the Qiongxing Palace, and the Qiongxing Palace was like boiling water, and the noise pressure could not be suppressed.

There is only one Sanxian surviving in Wuzhou, and the others are either ascended or ashes. Even those who ascended cannot come down again. Only some immortal sects retain a weak connection with the immortal world.

The Immortal Lord failed to overcome the tribulation hundreds of thousands of years ago, but he did not perish. Instead, he dispersed all his cultivation and practiced again in the Five Continents. This time, he directly reached the Immortal level. No one knows how he stayed in Wuzhou, and no one knows where he is now, but in the upper world, no one dares to disrespect Wang Chan.

That is immortal.

not human.

The Pang Majestic Immortal Yuan on the invitation post cannot be faked, and it can prove Mo Yang's identity more than anything else. The eyes of many people looking at him suddenly became darker. After the shock, the elders and disciples in the hall, including the ancestor, all looked in the direction of Zixiao Xianzong.

Why do Xizhou disciples get mixed up with Dongzhou Xianmen?

The Zixiao Immortal Sect did this in an unethical manner, and did not reveal it at all.

Although Elder Zixiao was turbulent in his heart, his face was still calm, he nodded with a smile, and made a full gesture.

After they had consulted their ancestor before, they did not object to Yan Lingyun's request to bring people to the temple. After all, he was the chief disciple, but he was a bit arrogant, so what?

Who would have thought there would be such a scene.

And the disciples in Xianzong who knew the inside story all looked at Yan Lingyun.

The chief actually arrested the Immortal Lord's disciple, lingered with him all the way, and locked him up with a barrier... It's really that beauty can mislead people.

But he just dared, no matter who Mo Chao was.

After a while, the leader of the Sanxiu League said in person: "Xizhou has not come to the grand meeting for many years. Since I am a disciple of Xizhou, the academy must treat me well."

The dean of Bitong Academy said: "Your Majesty, please be at ease."

When Xianzun was young, he was a loose cultivator and had a close relationship with the loose cultivator alliance. Therefore, after receiving the news that Xizhou was coming, several elders were alarmed. Even though they didn't know much about the identity of the visitor, they arranged for Kunlun Xianzong to appear at the end.