Chapter 52 Letter

Mo Chao continued to live in Wuming Peak like this.

Three months passed in a blink of an eye.

Except for Wu Yu who visits him once a month, there is no living creature on the Wuming Peak who can talk to him, and his nominal master, the Immortal Venerable, has never come down.

Life on the mountain was very bitter, Mo Yang had never experienced such hardship.

He was sweeping snow every day, and his ten fingers had swollen into radishes, both because of being frozen and being beaten with a broom. After suffering enough, he finally formed a biological clock at mao shi and was able to get up on time.

But it took him a whole day to sweep up and down the more than 2,000 meters of stairs. It was already dusk after the sweep, and he was so tired that he almost fell apart. He took a Qingchen Pill to remove the dust on his body, then fell into bed groggily, and slept until the next day. morning.

Then I got up and saw a thick snowy road again.

No matter how clean he swept the day before, the snow on the stone steps would pile up to his calves the next day, and he would never finish sweeping.

There was nothing to eat on the Wuming Peak, only Bigu Dan. At first, Mo Chao was so greedy that he would taste the snow. After finding it a bit sweet, he would use wooden bowls to hold the snow after sweeping the floor every evening. Use the quilt to warm some snow water and drink it.

At this time, when the evening sun falls on Xuefeng, Xuefeng will be shrouded in snow fog and become blurred and blood red. Mo Yang was lying on the window looking outside, always feeling that something would appear in the snow and mist.

But nothing happened until the sun went down completely.

Sometimes Mo Chao would go to bed late, cheer up, light the oil lamp, and write letters carefully on the wooden table.

There is nothing on Wuming Peak except daily necessities, not even letters. However, there is paper and pen, which have been here for a long time. I don’t know how many years I haven’t used them, but I can still write.

Mo Chao used this to write a letter to Yan Lingyun. He wrote more than forty pages. His handwriting was terrible, and his handwriting was missing arms and legs. After reading it, he thought it was ugly.

But writing was already difficult, so Mo Yang didn't rewrite it, but stacked it neatly.

In the fourth month, when Wu Yu came to visit him and deliver supplies, Mo Chao begged him to send a letter for him.

Mo Yang didn't need to sweep snow this day, so he had already made preparations.

He looked at Wu Yu anxiously, afraid that he would refuse, but Wu Yu did not refuse, but said with a smile: "Junior brother, do you know how far it is from Dongzhou?"

Mo Chao shook his head.

Wu Yu: "Even for a Mahayana monk, it would take a day to tear apart space and travel. If it were to be replaced by an ordinary spirit boat, it might take more than ten years."

Mo Chao was stunned, clutching the letter, and didn't speak for a long time.

Wu Yu added: "However, junior brother can go to seek help from the Immortal Lord in the future. For the Lord, going to Dongzhou is just a thought."

But Mo Yang didn't know when he would see the Immortal Venerable. The Immortal Venerable said he was his master, but it was like a fake, he had never seen him before. Even if he saw it, would he deliver the letter for him?