Chapter 152 Will fall

Logically speaking, the rabbit with two ponytails has only seen a few wolf demons in disguise, but not the real body, so it showed a frightened look, and finally couldn't help but change back to the original.

But after a while, she found that none of them meant to hurt her, and she looked at her long ears hanging down on both sides, and gradually remembered what happened before.

She should be dead.

The rabbit showed a dazed look on the spot, washed his face instinctively, but found that he was not dreaming.

Xi Xiao, who was watching from the side, finally confirmed that she had come back to life. In the end, Ye Qiushui slowly approached her, explained everything to her, and picked her up.

Ye Qiushui also picked up the pile of clothes that fell on the ground.

Returning from death is not something that can be easily accepted. In addition, the soul has just integrated, and it takes time to adapt to the body, so after a while, exhaustion flooded in, and the rabbit fell asleep quietly.

Mo Yang's homeland is divided into planting area, workshop area, npc area, and residential area. Not to mention the residential area, the npc area is only half full, and there are at least 20 empty houses. He arranged the twin-tailed rabbit in one of the small bamboo huts, which was just big enough for one person to live in.

Although small, it is very cute. The base of the bamboo house is very high, and the body of the house is hidden among the peach blossoms. You need to use a rope ladder to go up and down. Before Mo Yang, you have decorated all the houses, and this one is no exception. Bamboo carpets, bamboo wind chimes, bamboo screens, blue silk ceilings, and small bamboo bathtubs , a small bamboo cabinet, a foggy blue bed, a small window sill for dressing, and a small shelf for books.

Affected by the outside world, the home is relatively cold now, but once the door is closed and the brazier is placed in the room, the heating will rise. There are also water and fire talismans next to the bathtub. They are all produced by the NPC in the home. It is very convenient to wash to a hot shower.

There is a small platform outside the house where you can cook and cook, and several stacks of firewood have been piled up.

On the small table are the newly ripe autumn bananas and sweet fruits from the homeland, and the small tea set, which looks very warm and warm, and you can smell the faint fragrance of peach blossoms.

As far as the current Wuzhou is concerned, it is no different from a refuge from the world.

The rabbit was put on the misty blue bed, and it was estimated that it would take several days and nights to wake up.

And taking advantage of this momentum, Mo Yang took a large bottle of elixir, awakened all the rabbits, and lived together. Their identities are all vegetable growing npcs. After ten days and half a month of rest, other npcs will trigger the settings to teach them to work and live together.

As for Asumele, because its soul is entangled with goblins, Mo Yang can't revive him now, so he can only continue to be raised with hibiscus leaves, waiting for the right time.

Looking at the densely packed souls on the hibiscus tree, Mo Chao counted his current homeland with his fingers.

Since he broke through the Nascent Soul, the domain of his homeland has doubled, and now the thick fog outside the bamboo village has receded a lot, revealing the dense forest. The products of the dense forest are very rich, and a new ecological circle will undoubtedly be formed day by day.

In the past, Mo Chao would have felt very happy, but now, he felt that his home was as small as a grain of rice.

After a few hours of rest, all members of Xixiao returned to their peak and left their homes.