Chapter 92 Lingtan

Wang Yuan sat on the hillside and took a closer look. Not only did he find the eight-petal water orchid, he also vaguely saw the new shoots of other spiritual plants.

Because only the tip of the bud contained weak spiritual energy, he didn't notice it for a while.

"This, this..." Wang Yuan opened his eyes wide, "Why are there so many spiritual grasses on this grassy slope?!"

Gu Lan couldn't help but squat down, touch the soil with his hand, detect it with his spiritual power, and then looked at Qin Kai in slight shock.

Qin Kai: "The soil quality here is different. It is moistened by spiritual springs all year round. It is the best mixed spirit breath soil and is very suitable for the growth of spiritual grass. If Xiao Gu guessed correctly, there should be a treasure land of spiritual springs in the valley."

When the water contains a high amount of spiritual energy, it can be called a spiritual spring, which is not uncommon in the world of cultivation. But a spiritual spring that can cultivate mixed spirit breath soil is by no means ordinary.

"The valley is not big, let's go look for it first," Mo Chao supported Yan Lingyun, "If we can find the spiritual spring, it will also be very effective in regulating the breath and restoring recovery."

"Okay." Ye Qiushui nodded.

There is no need to stick together to wield swords in this place. Everyone's consciousness has been scanned, and no high-level monsters have been found yet. So Mo Chao took only himself and Yan Lingyun in a small boat and flew forward.

The valley is full of peach blossoms, streams and green vines. The grass and trees are wild, moist with dew, the peach trees grow extremely tall, and Mo Chao Lingzhou swayed forward as it rubbed against the branches and leaves, as if floating in a sea of ​​pale pink flowers. Peach blossom.

It smells so good.

Mo Chao smelled it and liked the green flavor very much. He had an idea and put it next to Yan Lingyun's ear.

One in each ear.

Xu Rao on the side: "..."

Spiritual springs are not difficult to find. You just need to search carefully and go to the place where the spiritual current is strongest. Not long after, they discovered the trace.

This valley is tightly surrounded by three giant mountains, connected to each other. The terrain is so steep that it is difficult to climb out without a sword. At the same time, this is also conducive to collecting the essence of the sun and the moon and precipitating spiritual power.

All three giant mountains have Lingxi stream flowing down slowly, and the stream gathers to the center of the valley. Due to the influence of geology, the natural growth gradually changes, forming an extremely rare Yinyang Taiji spring!

"Oh my God!"

Wang Feng and others exclaimed: "This must be the mansion of a certain ancestor from the past!"

It wasn't until they got close to the Tai Chi Spring that the energy in the air changed, and the spirit swords they controlled were immediately lagged a few times by the surging spiritual breath, only then did they realize that there had been a formation trying to hide the spirit spring before.

The formation blended into the vegetation and was very clever, but it was just that it had been growing for too long before it let out its spiritual energy for them to notice.

"What a domineering Yang Qi!"

"This place is only suitable for the growth of spiritual grass. I'm afraid we can't stay any longer."