Chapter 96 Penglai Island

Dongfang Heng had long expected that Yan Lingyun would not let go easily.

Mo Chao got along with him day and night. He was not a fool and he could naturally guess the relationship between the two.

But so what, even if Yan Lingyun could unite with the Zixiao Immortal Sect disciples, they would have already entered the palace. Even if Xu Rao asks for help from his family, the Xu family has always been stable. Xu Rao and Mo Chao are at least the same sect, and the Xu family will not have a head-on conflict with the Dongfang family just because of this relationship.

Dongfang Heng stood at the front with his hands behind his hands, the silver dragon passed through the air, and the dragon's roar echoed repeatedly.

From time to time, they will form a teleportation.

Ever since he got the teleportation token, Dongfang Heng has been very interested. After several months of research, he has discovered the spiritual veins of the Huanghuan secret realm formation. With a little use, he can create a small-distance teleportation array.

It is said to be a small distance, but in fact it is much further than tearing apart space, and consumes very little spiritual energy.

In addition, with his newly tamed Yinjiao as a mount, the Dongfang family and his party can travel through the secret place like a garden, and he can use the Qiankun chess to divination Mo Yang's position, so he can easily catch him.

Mo Chao was surrounded by several people, and was tied up with the Qiankun chess piece, so he couldn't teleport.

After belatedly, he finally understood what restrictions 996 would be subject to.

Probably Xian Yuan.

The Immortal Master can block 996 with his Immortal Essence, and Dongfang Heng can block his teleportation by forming a formation with half-immortal weapons. The last time Yan Lingyun blocked him, he probably used something with Immortal Essence.

Teleportation is not available, and often the homeland cannot be entered.

Mo Chao secretly observed the people in the Dongfang family. Many of them were familiar faces on the list, and he had some understanding of them. Now at a glance, he found that their strength had improved a lot, and the god-transformation monk standing at the end was still in the middle stage of god-transformation.

Dongfang Chao, Yang, and Qu's retainers were also there. Although they only had Jindan cultivation, they were Dongfang Heng's confidants and could take care of his life and carry supplies for the team.

Each of them carried at least several hundred kilograms of supplies, and now they are all placed on the dragon's back, meditating and watching over them.

When Dongfang Qu saw Mo Chao, his face under the veil was slightly cold and he looked away.

At this time, the chess piece tied to Mo Chao's body shone brightly, causing him some pain. Then, he heard Dongfang Heng's voice that could not calm down his anger:

"Fellow Daoist Mo, do you know how many chess pieces there are in my Qiankun chess piece?"

He asked himself and answered: "Originally there were one thousand and four."

"There are twelve main chess pieces and nine hundred and ninety-two auxiliary chess pieces. After breaking through the Nascent Soul, I can drive twenty-nine auxiliary chess pieces and one main chess piece, for a total of thirty."

"But now—"

The Qiankun chess turned into chess pieces again, spinning around Mo Chuan. Dongfang Heng calmly counted the chess pieces for him, but no matter how he counted, there was one missing, only twenty-nine.