Chapter 116 Union

In the first month of entering the secret realm, nearly one-third of the teams were eliminated.

"It's going to be dark again soon. The Bixia Sect's disciples haven't found a stronghold yet. They shouldn't leave without exploring the route!"

"There's nothing we can do about it. The supplies in their previous stronghold are almost running out, and they don't even have the Qi Gathering Pill. The spiritual energy in this damn place is thin, and if you stay there, it will only get weaker and weaker."

"Xi Xiao is really damn lucky, Mo Yang and Gu Lan."

"The seed teams of the Qin family and the Gu family have also united, and the number of people they have absorbed has exceeded a thousand!"

No matter which group of disciples, they quickly formed a group within this month, and each group had an excellent leader. The Tianxuan group is headed by the seed team of the Zixiao Immortal Sect. Their disciples are over 230 years old and can practice to the middle and late stages of God Transformation. After the Secret Realm game, there was even a team in the late stage of God Transformation. They are invincible in the Tianxuan group. The team that the aristocratic family put into Tianxuan couldn't suppress it either.

The team name is "Dongxiang", ten-member team, captain Zhuang Yun.

In comparison, the team headed by Yang Heng in the Diji group, which was also the Zixiao seed team, looked inferior.

The two teams once faced each other, and Yang Heng's team was sent out two players, and the entire team's points were deprived of half.

Zhuang Yun occupied the largest stronghold in the Mustard World in the west. It was a small town halfway up a mountain! He acted vigorously and resolutely, and his power became stronger and stronger. He was about to unite all Tianxuan, and his plan was not small.

The only one in the Diji Group who can compete with them is Dongfang Heng, who is entrenched in Linzhai in the east. It has become a habit for the Xiaowu surname to obey his words and absorb bulk teams.

What's even worse is that the Dongfang family is all formation masters. On the seventh day, they dismantled Lin Zhai's formations and became the only team that could wander around at night. The stronghold formation method has the mark left by the elders. It can stop the demons but not the monks. They destroyed the strongholds of more than 20 Tianxuan teams overnight. When these teams lost their strongholds, they were immediately attacked by monsters. In order to save their lives, they could only He crushed the token and sent it out, but was strangled in the cradle by the Dongfang family.

Dongfang Heng was disdainful of their scores. After solving his opponents, he only formed a formation and took away the stronghold array. To the west, Zhuang Yun occupied the largest stronghold. He couldn't grab it for the time being, so he built one himself.

He reburied these arrays in Linzhai, and the protection area of ​​Linzhai is getting bigger and bigger and expanding.

"Dongfang Heng has absorbed five thousand people!"

"The Yanbei family has also voted for people in the Tianxuan group. Why do these people seem to have disappeared?"

"Nonsense, their positions are different at the moment. It's best to remain silent. If you openly help the heir of the family, you will be attacked by the same group of people immediately! There is no need to mess around in the next two seasons."

In contrast, the disciples of the Zixiao Xianzong in the Jiji group were also quite silent, deliberately avoiding it.

Zhuang Yun didn't embarrass them, and they didn't participate in Dongfang Heng's forces, wandering between the north and the south, challenging high-level monsters, and honing their cultivation.