Chapter 4 Embark

Mo Yang spent the happiest days in Xiaoxiang Courtyard since time travel.

When they get up every morning, they first walk to the nearest disciple canteen to have breakfast, and then go to the back mountain to water the flowers and trees. Although these flowers and trees are imposing, they are not serious spiritual grasses, they are used for decoration by the Merciless Sword School, so they don't need to bother, they go to have lunch after watering.

There is no other work in the afternoon and evening, and the dinner is delivered by a special person, and the bowls do not need to be washed. After eating, they are placed on the first floor and taken away by others.

In terms of daily life, it was even more amazing. There were medicine packs for bathing and beauty pills for daily use. Manager Wu also bought three or four sets of new clothes for each of them. Except for one set, which was dusty, there were several other sets. They are all robes woven with fine silk, not to mention how gorgeous they are, but in the mortal world, they are not worn by non-nobles and princes.

Mo Yang doesn't know how to wear too complicated ancient costumes, Yunniang from the same courtyard taught him how to wear them.

Yun Niang was the only girl among the five. The others all ignored Mo Chao and were hostile when they met occasionally. Especially Zhu Xiao, who lived across the street, never said a word to Mo Chao. But Yunniang was different. One morning, when she saw that Mo Yang had come out because she couldn't even put on her underwear, she turned around blushing and taught him how to wear it.

Mo Yang was very embarrassed, he had never even held a girl's hand since he was a child, but now he wants a girl to teach him how to dress.

Moreover, Yun Niang is really good-looking and has a good personality.

Mo Yang felt that she didn't want to be pimped by the manager, but she couldn't escape.

Mo Yang can't run away either, the farther he is from the protagonist, the closer he is to death, if he stays here, he still has a chance to follow the baby and live longer.

He now knew that the young man he met before was Yan Lingyun. That young man is obviously not easy to mess with. It's probably not okay to overthrow the protagonist. Being the younger brother of the protagonist is already very remarkable.

Mo Yang was quite pragmatic, he only believed a third of the nonsense promised by 996 before.

The system also swallowed the beauty pill that Manager Wu gave them every day. Although this beauty pill was of inferior quality and didn't even have a yellow rank, it was still a pill in size and contained a little bit of aura.

After the system swallowed his pills for two months, it finally replenished the energy it had used to help him hide his spiritual roots, and there was still a little bit left.

At the same time, it also brings an important message.

Soon after, the Mercy Sword Sect will send elite disciples to the secret realm of the Hidden Mountains, which is in line with what Manager Wu said before.

The light bulb in Mo Yang's mind was brightly lit. The secret realm, that proper experience field, let the protagonist get the pills and spirits softly all the way, if he can follow along, it will be too worthwhile to extend his life for 70 or 80 years.

996 was stuck for a long time to talk about the news, then shut down and went offline.

Mo Chao sighed, not knowing when the game system would be activated. His mount, gold and silver, magic weapons, and materials were all in it. Although 996 has become a spirit, its operating logic is the same as that of the previous "Nine Heavens" games. It stores all the data of Mo Chao's game characters. As long as there is enough energy, everything can be materialized.