Chapter 109 Vinegar

There were neither too many nor too few scenes recorded in the Hibernation Stone. Mo Chiu made full plans and stayed there for twenty-four days. It took ten days to hatch the eggs and another nine days to absorb the moonlight.

It should have been mid-January here when he came back, but time flows at different speeds on both sides. Now, it's only early January.

Mo Yang was hugged by Yan Lingyun, watching his experience of this month with him.

The recording function of the best sting shadow stone is very powerful. As long as there is a gap exposed by the light, it can capture everything around it from a third perspective, and change the angle at will, just like watching a movie.

It was also the first time for Mo Yang to use the top-quality Hibernating Shadow Stone, and he was a little ashamed to see himself on it.

"I'm so handsome." He couldn't help but say.

Even though he was held hostage by a group of people from the Dongfang family, his expression was indifferent, he carried his piano and did not talk to others.

Mo Yang didn't even know that he looked so cold, he put his arms around Yan Lingyun's neck, his beautiful eyes showed a bit of youthfulness, which made Yan Lingyun hold him tighter.

"Not bad." He said.

Mo Chao immediately became happier, and kissed him on his own initiative, and became even more attached.

However, the scene soon came to the moment when "Yan Lingyun" appeared. Yan Lingyun's eyes were rarely relaxed, and then they were like sword light flowing, making it difficult to distinguish his expression.

Mo Chao couldn't imagine what it would be like if he saw another version of himself, but he quietly observed the young man and found that he was not particularly surprised and was very calm.

Seeing Mo Chao looking at him, Yan Lingyun rubbed his face, took off the wine gourd, and let him hold it and drink by himself.

Mo Chao tasted delicious and sweet, and the wine in the wine gourd was replaced with relatively less strong fruit wine. He liked it very much, but he couldn't drink too much, or he would get drunk.

Mo Yang took a sip, lay in his arms, and rubbed against him.

Because he was a little drunk, he could see the following scenes intermittently, and would close his eyes from time to time. Yan Lingyun's arm was always around him, but slowly, he would caress his waist.

Mo Yang hummed lightly when he was touched, and pressed his eyebrows against his shoulder and neck.

The further back you go, the more obvious it becomes.

Mo Chao raised his head in confusion, but happened to encounter the scene of "Yan Lingyun" kissing him on the sea of ​​flowers. Yan Lingyun also bent one leg and leaned on the altar, watching casually.

Mo Chao met his gaze.

The young man looked at him for a moment, then suddenly his arms pulled him forward, lowered his head and kissed him.

This time the kiss was far less gentle than before. Mo Yang put his hand on Yan Lingyun's shoulder, his cheeks were flushed, but he couldn't break free at all. He and Yan Lingyun had a neck-to-neck relationship without being separated for a moment, and finally he was pushed against the altar Side, bear him.

The sleeve robe slipped off, and slowly, his arms hugged his neck.

The moonlight fell above their heads. In this deserted corner, it seemed that whatever they did was possible.