Chapter 2 Entering the city

996 could get stuck for half a minute while saying a word, Mo Yang held his breath and carefully distinguished the electronic sound that was stuck like snowflakes.

"Target...Zizi...Northeast direction...Relentless Sword School...Yan Lingyun."

[Relentless Sword Sect]

[Yan Lingyun]

After saying this, 996 went offline again. Mo Yang, however, had a surge of hope in his heart. If he could, he still wanted to live. If he could find the protagonist, follow the baby, and charge 996, he would be able to live for a while longer.

996 can't absorb spiritual energy directly, either Mo Yang cultivates immortality and raises him with his dantian; or he finds a large number of spiritual grass fairy treasures to charge it. 996 reported its remaining energy to Mo Yang before, and if there is no input, they will die if they persist for half a year at most.

Mo Yang made a note in his mind, and planned to go to Chen's house tomorrow to ask.

As a result, it was the Chen family's aunt who came to see him first the next day.

At dawn the next day, Mo Yang got up to go up the mountain to collect firewood, but there was a knock on the door outside the hut.

"Is Brother Mo here?"

Mo Chao recognized Aunt Chen's voice and hurried to open the door. Sure enough, Mrs. Chen was outside, her hair wrapped in a cloth towel, her dark face was smiling, and she carried a basket of eggs in her arms, more than a dozen of them.

Mo Chao obediently said, "Morning aunt, what's the matter?"

"Let's see how you are doing." Aunt Chen put the egg basket on the stove, "These eggs will nourish your body."

"Thank you, ma'am." Mo Yang followed up, thinking that he must repay in the future.

Aunt Chen liked him when she saw him, so she kindly asked Mo Yang to sit next to her, clasped his hands together with her rough hands, and patted on him: "I don't think it's a problem if you don't have a livelihood in the village, so you call me home." Dalang went to the city to inquire about it, and he really found out about an errand, I think you can try it.

Mo Chao was very grateful: "What kind of job is it?"

"Do you know that there is a sect of immortals near here, and recently they are recruiting a few handymen with good facial features to serve tea and water for the immortals. If you can be selected, you will avoid scrambling in the mud." Aunt Chen sighed. He took a deep breath, "Stay in the village any longer, I'm afraid I won't be able to protect you."

Although she is a mortal, but through the experience of the world, she knows that Mo Yang's appearance is too outstanding, a bad one will bring disaster. It's better to go to the sect where the immortals live, thinking that it will be a little less dirty than the mortal world.

Mo Yang's heart skipped a beat: "Ma'am, what kind of sect is that?"

Aunt Chen laughed: "I remember, what is it called Merciful Sword School?"

"!" Mo Yang couldn't believe that there was such a good thing, he nodded quickly: "Okay, okay."

The aunt squeezed his face: "Brother, boil some eggs and eat them on the road. Come find me at home later, and I will ask Dalang to send them to your city. Today, there will be a steward from the Immortal Sect going down the mountain to recruit people. Don't miss it." .”

Mo Chao: "Auntie, do you want to eat?"

Aunt Chen smiled broadly: "I've eaten, brother, eat more, otherwise you won't be able to work."