Chapter 104 Stars

After the little dragon breaks out of its shell, they no longer need to stay at the cold and damp cliff bottom.

Before leaving, Yan Lingyun plucked the Ten Thousand Years Profound Crystal Grass and fed it to Yuejiao. After eating the Xuanjing Grass, a thin layer of scales grew on the abdomen of the Moon Jiao, milky white, as thin as a cicada's wings, almost invisible to the naked eye.

Mo Yang touched its belly, and the Moon Jiao curled up into a ball.

"It has scales." Mo Chao said to Yan Lingyun curiously.

Yan Lingyun explored it: "This is the young scale."

Only then did Mo Chao know that after the Canghai Yueming Jiao breaks its shell, it will take nine days to breathe out the essence of moon dew before it can fully grow its young scales to protect itself and prevent its body from being easily cut.

Mo Chao wanted to find a tunnel to go back, but he had to wait for Yue Jiao to pass the most dangerous period of infancy.

In order to let it better absorb the moonlight, the two left from the bottom of the cliff, flew with the sword for half a day, found a mountain top, and built a wooden house to live in.

This mountain is high into the clouds and is directly covered by the sun and moon. What's rare is that the terrain on the top of the mountain is still flat, as if someone had cut it diagonally with a sword. There are only some trees growing on the edge of the cliff, and a large area of ​​wasteland in the middle is covered with flower seeds, paving it into a sea of ​​pale yellow flowers.

The climate is already very cold. It's almost January in Mo Chao's world, but here it is October. The coolness of late autumn penetrates into the bones, and the basil mixed with the sea of ​​flowers dances in the sunset and disappears in the orange-gold clouds.

Mo Chao walked out of the sea of ​​flowers holding a handful of withered basil. Yan Lingyun has already built the wooden house, with basil balls and quilts on it, it is a perfect nest. The little dragon ball went in, squirmed a little, and was very satisfied.

Seeing this, Mo Chao smiled at Yan Lingyun.

"It's so beautiful here."

"Um."

Yan Lingyun looked at him for a moment, picked up a light yellow wild flower, and stroked it in his hand.

The sunset on the top of the mountain was magnificent and dark. Their small wooden house was at the junction of the huge red sun. Although it was small, they felt very safe living together.

After dinner, they hugged each other until night, when the moonlight came in through the window, Xiao Jiao crawled to the window and breathed out the moonlight.

Mo Chao was lying on the bed and saw the galaxy turning upside down.

Yan Lingyun didn't do anything to him, but it seemed that he had done everything to him. Mo Yang clasped his hands and hugged him from behind, and finally fell asleep.

...

The days at the top of the mountain are more comfortable than at the bottom of the cliff, but there is nothing else to do.

Either practice swordsmanship, practice techniques, or play the piano.

Cultivation is actually very boring. When you don't practice in closed doors, the time seems to be very long. Mo Chao likes life and eating and drinking, so he is not that boring, but those great monks who have lived for tens of millions of years have tasted all the beautiful scenery and delicious food in the world, and their relatives and friendships are few and indifferent, which is boring.