Chapter 44 Upper Bound

The wind chimes jingled, and in the morning light, Yan Lingyun walked to the carriage.

He pushed the window coffin sideways and stretched out his hand towards Mo Chao.

The cuffs were tightly tied, outlining the young man's slender and powerful arms. Mo Chao slowly put his hands on his arms, and then he was held back and pulled out, and the young man took him out of the window.

Mo Yang's warm body fell into Yan Lingyun's arms, and he was immediately supported and held firmly, wrapping around his waist tightly.

Wearing new snow-white socks, Mo Yang hugged his neck and looked at him with strange eyes.

Some resisted him.

Yan Lingyun pressed against his forehead.

"Don't remember me."

Mo Yang panted lightly and shook his head, meaning he remembered.

But he has lived alone for too long, with only 996 talking to him, and he no longer knows how to communicate with Yan Lingyun.

And he doesn't want to talk to Yan Lingyun now.

Yan Lingyun didn't ask any further questions.

He naturally understood his emotions, how could Mo Yang not be wronged if he ignored him for five months.

Besides, they had just escaped at that time, so it was the right time for Mo Chao to get close to him. Just like newlyweds in the mortal world, newlyweds who have just started falling in love just want to be together all the time.

Yan Lingyun touched his cheek with one hand, kissed his eyebrows, and slowly let him get used to her.

Mo Yang would close his eyes when he kissed him, and open them again when he parted, observing him.

Until the kiss reached his chin, Yan Lingyun gently held his chin, their eyes intertwined, and he leaned forward in the cool sea breeze.

Mo Chao was pressed so hard that she instinctively opened her lips, allowing him to poke his way in.

To be hugged and kissed.

The waves lap quietly on the rocks, the sea breeze blows, and the entire island is bathed in the gentle morning light of winter. Standing on the shore, people, sky and sea are one color, open and wanton.

If you kiss on the shore, it will be even better.

Because Mo Chao was hanging in the air, hearing the sound of the tide, and being blown by the wind, he felt panicked that he was going to fall, so he hugged Yan Lingyun's shoulders more tightly. Yan Lingyun accepted it happily, pressed her right hand on the back of Mo Chao's neck, and kissed her deeper and deeper.

The best way to get familiar with someone's scent is to kiss.

Besides, Mo Chao had only kissed him, and he could slowly remember the feeling.

When Mo Chao was released, his legs were held apart and held high. His eyes were gleaming and he was still breathing, but there was no sense of strangeness in him.

"I have also missed you these five months." Yan Lingyun said.

Mo Chao didn't speak, but his eyes were bent. He put his hands on his shoulders and rubbed the tips of his noses with him.

"Well, I miss you too."

Then he was held up by Yan Lingyun and spun around a few times in the sea breeze.

It was the first time that Mo Chao felt the youth's happiness so intuitively. He couldn't help but laugh too. He held his neck and let him spin around. They were the only two on the entire island.