Chapter 25 Distribution

The wood essence was easily picked off by Mo Yang, its long wood whiskers moved, wrapping around his hand as if alive.

Mo Yang felt that he had grasped a ball of light, which was soft and light, as if it would float away in the next moment, it was very strange.

Soon, the shriveled and shriveled part of the wood essence began to fall off, leaving only the spring-like spot in the center, not much bigger than the nail shell.

At the same time, the entire water pool began to violently turbulent, the black hole inlaid with wood spirits seemed to have lost its suppression, and the water in the Lingtan pool crazily poured away, even wanting to bring them along.

Yan Lingyun's reaction was extremely fast, he downed hundreds of talismans, formed a formation in an instant, and hit the black hole, temporarily relieving the momentum of the water flow.

"Let's go!" He condensed his mind into a sword, stepped on his feet, paved a wooden stake for his strength, and flew between the sword intents with Mo Yang in his arms.

Only halfway through, the formation couldn't hold it anymore, and Mo Yang heard a distant howl from below, it seemed like something was about to wake up in the center of the earth, and it also seemed like a huge friction sound from the dislocation of the earth.

Mo Yang couldn't help grasping the wood essence in his hand, did wood essence really dig out this black hole by himself?

It used to be the size of a palm, why is it shrunk to such a small size now?

Mo Chao felt panicked.

After finally floating up to the cave, before Mo Yang could take a breath, Yan Lingyun rushed out with one hand in his arms. Entire caves and even the entire underground world are collapsing, torn apart by earthquakes. The sound of the earth's roar coming from the ground can even shock the creatures in the world to death.

Fortunately, Mo Cai was holding Mu Jing, and Yan Lingyun was covering him.

His feet had barely touched the ground, Yan Lingyun was too tall for him, even if he was holding someone with one hand, Mo Yang would still be in the air. So he had to hug Yan Lingyun's chest and shoulders tightly, hiding under his chin.

The top of the head is full of rocks collapsing!

The shadow of the sword was sharp, and it knocked down the gravel, but when it was tens of feet away from the entrance of the cave, all the way ahead was blocked by chaotic rocks. Undaunted, Yan Lingyun turned around and struck out with his sword, forcibly opening a new passage. Then he took advantage of this short gap to slide out of the cave on his knees while holding the person in his arms.

Most of the forest outside had collapsed, and nematodes were flying all over the sky, gathering in groups and fleeing in all directions.

They gathered into wisps and rushed towards the sky, and the sky had already shown a cloud vortex, which was the exit when they came!

The Baopu sword rose from the ground, and Yu Qi and the two escaped.

Everything below is being destroyed. Even the red iron worms are unable to fly to the clouds and can only fall with them, like a black sea. The sunset was brilliant, as red as blood, desolate and desolate, and the Gobi deserts collapsed in waves, and finally fell into the vast sand, and fell together into the endless abyss.

Only the two of them are alive.

Mo Yang's scalp became numb when he saw it, he held Wooden Jing, and hugged Yan Lingyun's neck tightly, afraid that he would throw him down to destroy the corpse.