Chapter 147 Ice Cave Crypt

"Xu Rao!"

The moment Mo Chao used his illumination technique to see the black shadow clearly, he instinctively retreated and released a water shield. Mountains and rivers instantly enveloped the whole team in the west sky. They pulled out umbrellas and swords, and suddenly became nervous.

But after being on guard for a long time, the black shadow remained motionless.

Yan Lingyun carefully probed with his spiritual consciousness, raised his hand and said: "It is already dead."

There was no life in the dark corridor. As everyone slowly approached, Ye Qiu Shui behind them released a ball of light, and they finally saw the true face of the black shadow.

This is the mummy of blood and bones that they once encountered in the Gobi.

"When a monster dies, it turns into powder. Why can it keep its original form?" Ye Qiushui frowned. "And this is the far north. How did it come here?"

Yan Lingyun separated the mummy's head with his sword. There was not a single scratch on its body, but its soul had been annihilated, and it exuded a sense of death everywhere.

Qin Kai: "It was swallowed by the Yin Spirit." After death, the body still had instincts and fled here, but it eventually lost its mobility.

Mo Chao felt a chill in his heart: "A Yin spirit that can chew up the distraction period..."

"You need to be careful ahead." Yan Lingyun put away her sword, slightly shuddering.

The bloody corpse that almost drove them to death in the past, now died quietly in this place. Gu Lan burned it completely with a little strange fire, and finally turned into ashes and melted into the frozen soil, leaving not a single bit left.

I don’t know who it was before it degenerated into a monster. It was crawling and wandering in the vast desert over there day after day.

Xixiao continued to move forward. The corridor was circular and had been expanded to accommodate three people walking side by side. Small black insects were crawling around in the gaps, but they did not dare to get close due to the strange fire held by Gu Lan.

The corridor went deeper and deeper, as if going down to the underworld. After about two days, the surrounding frozen soil and ice turned completely black. The environment became colder and colder, and their spiritual power became more and more stagnant. Finally, they fell to the foundation building stage, and the strange fire separated by Gu Lan also Weakened a lot.

Everyone had the debuff "Yin Qi Entering the Body" under their avatars. Mo Chao had to start playing the piano to replenish everyone's health, and cooperated with Gu Lan to barely stabilize the health bar.

When they reached the depths of the cave, 996 returned an important message.

A large mutated energy field was detected ahead.

"There is something a mile away." Mo Chao exhaled softly. It was difficult to describe the densely packed pile of red names, but they seemed to be shackles and couldn't climb out.

The land was so dark that black water accumulated, exuding a foul stench. After walking for a while, a few people pushed open a dirt door and arrived at the first Ten Thousand Ghosts Pit in the Ice Cave Crypt.

A deep pit was dug out of the frozen soil, about the size of a football field and as deep as a three-story building. There was only a stone plank road embedded high into the cliff side of the pit to pass through.

They can walk up the plank road and reach the next earthen gate, but the ceiling is very low, requiring the cat to lower its body.

And in the pit, densely packed with ghosts.