Chapter 3 Yan Lingyun

The spirit eagle took off too quickly, and Mo Chao sat down immediately, holding on to the wings of the spirit eagle tightly.

The same goes for the other five people. A young man who looked a little sickly even cried out. Seeing their ugly looks, the steward snorted and finally waved his hand to set up a barrier to block out the chaotic wind: "It's no use."

The boy showed embarrassment, lowered his head and said nothing.

It was the first time for Mo Yang to take a Lingdiao plane. He was stuck on the edge of the barrier and looked into the distance. Above was the infinite sky and rolling yellow clouds.

And they were sailing in the middle, facing the orange-red sunlight, and saw the abruptly rising peaks in the distance.

There are the peaks of the Outer Sect of the Relentless Sword Sect.

The Ruthless Sword Sect is the largest sect in the North, located on the seventh-grade spiritual line. There are nine Nascent Soul monks in the sect, which has lasted for thousands of years. It is one of the top forces in the lower world. The sect is divided into two areas: inner and outer. The inner sect is where the elite disciples live, and the outer sect is where the outer sect disciples, servant disciples and handymen live.

They are now the most inconspicuous handymen, and being able to sit on the Spiritual Eagle once is a blessing earned through half a lifetime of cultivation. The steward said this, stroking his beard.

A girl hurriedly said: "We will definitely work hard and not let the steward worry about it."

But the steward laughed and said, "That's not necessary."

The girl shrank back in embarrassment, while Mo Yang was at the side, feeling that the steward was smiling a little strangely.

Soon they arrived at the entrance of the mountain gate, and the steward led them to register. Along the way, other servants hurried past, some turning a blind eye, and some looking at them with a little jealousy.

Mo Chao was very sensitive to other people's gazes and looked over subconsciously.

The people who were staring at them looked away immediately and trotted away.

When we arrived at the registration place, the middle-aged man standing behind the counter was obviously an acquaintance of the steward. He was wearing the same steward's clothes as him: "Old Wu, is this the person you brought back?"

The old God of Guanshi Wu is here: "Well, they are all good seedlings, you can take them away."

Manager Li, who was in charge of registration, swept through everyone and saw that all of them had outstanding looks and excellent figures. He focused his gaze on Mo Chao's face and paused for a moment before saying with satisfaction: "They are indeed good prospects."

The two seemed to be playing some riddle, but it ended soon.

Li Guanshi asked: "How many people?"

"Five people."

"Live in Xiaoxiang Pavilion?"

"Can."

After registration, everyone received their tokens, and Manager Wu took them to their place of residence. But when passing by the mountain gate, he suddenly heard a commotion. Mo Chao looked up and saw many people pouring out of the forest at some point, including servants and disciples, all rushing towards the mountain gate.

"Brother is back!"

"Oh my god, they really captured a fourth-order monster!"

Steward Wu's expression changed, and he became excited for some reason, and hurriedly led Mo Yang and others to squeeze towards the mountain gate, and squeezed to the front with the position of steward, and the people around dared not speak out.