Chapter 12 Southern Territory

The senior brother whipped the disciples who visited the brothel, including Lu Shuo, and this matter quickly spread throughout Lingzhou.

There was a sudden rumbling, and the disciples who originally wanted to continue having fun the next day stayed in the room obediently. There are also people who have no intention of practicing and just want to listen to gossip and constantly seek information.

Ye Qiushui came after hearing the sound, knocked on the door and entered Yan Lingyun's house.

Unexpectedly, Yan Lingyun did not practice sword practice today, but meditated in the room. He seemed to have just taken a bath, his long hair was disheveled, still carrying the chill of the cold spring, and his brows looked a bit cold and hard.

Ye Qiushui smiled when he saw his dignity: "Why bother? It's not human nature to be fascinated by beauty."

Even his father kept several small furnaces.

Yan Lingyun glanced sideways: "What do you mean?"

Ye Qiu Shui was stunned and confused: "What do you mean? I said something about Lu Shuo. Do you deserve to lecture him like this and refute Elder Lin's face?"

Suddenly, she seemed to react, raised her eyebrows and asked, "What do you mean?"

Yan Lingyun closed his eyes and meditated: "It's not interesting."

Ye Qiushui pointed out something: "It's fine if it's not interesting. If it's interesting, then it's interesting."

The two of them talked about it for a while before Ye Qiushui took the initiative to talk about business.

She planned to ask the maid to dress up as her and enter the secret realm. She would take the opportunity to leave the southern realm and take a boat north to bypass the Mercy Sword Sect and directly reach the Endless Sea in the far north, looking for an opportunity to go to the upper realm.

She wants to go to the upper world, because only in the upper world can she completely get rid of the Mercy Sword Sect and be completely free.

Yan Lingyun: "Since ancient times, no one has been able to cross the natural chasm."

The upper realm is not a mythical legend. As long as you cross the sea from the extreme north and go northward, drifting through the endless chaotic sea, you will be the upper realm.

But if it were that simple, it wouldn't be nearly a legend.

There is a natural moat blocking the chaotic sea, which cannot be crossed at all.

Only by tearing the cracks in the upper realm, lowering the Shengxian Waterfall, and then several sects from the lower realm working together to support the Shenglong Boat and sailing upstream can people be transported up.

The places to board the ship are tightly held in the hands of several sect leaders.

Ye Qiushui: "If I can't find a way, it's okay to stay in the extreme north to practice for the time being. My spiritual root belongs to water, and the extreme north ice field is also very beneficial to my practice."

"However," Ye Qiushui reflected the clear tea soup in his eyes, "Why not give it a try, even if you die in the chaotic sea, it is still worth it. I am different from you. Although the sect has shown me kindness in raising me, this little kindness , it’s not worth me to cut my own way to immortality for it.”

Yan Lingyun only said, "What do you need?"

Ye Qiushui: "It would be easy for the maid to pretend to be me and deceive the two elders sent by the sect, but I'm afraid I won't be able to deceive Lin Qing."