Chapter 138 Fashion

A few people strolled slowly from the outer city to the inner city, looking around and listening, and gradually got a general understanding of Taodu.

Taodu is an important city for the demon tribe. Every spring and autumn, a large number of caravans come here to exchange supplies. These demon tribes gather in the southeast and northwest, and the news in Taodu is very well-informed.

Among them, the teahouse is the most. The monsters in the wild north like drinking tea to a certain level, especially the spirit tea. Even if it is the worst, the price can be increased by ten times. A pot of spirit tea can be sold for a piece of spirit stone in Yanbei. , selling ten spiritual stones in Huangbei.

So a few people used a few small pots of tea, successfully broke into a tea stall, and chatted with the Yaozu on the tea stall for more than an hour.

I really got some important news——

The Sun King is coming to Tao Capital in person.

Yan Lingyun's eyes moved.

"What brother said is true?" Mo Chao asked, "Is the king coming?"

The bear demon who sent the news nodded: "What am I lying to you, but anyone who comes from the north can more or less guess it. Do you know the straight road? It is the main road connecting the north and the south. The road used to be safe, Eagle The tribe will regularly exterminate monsters. We pay some spirit stones, and we all like to take the straight road. But this year, when the spring begins, the straight road will not be allowed to go, and all the palaces along the way will be opened. Think about it, who else can live?"

The Sun King may not land, or he may not live in the palace, but where there is him, ordinary monsters can't get close, and stay away.

There are good news and bad news. The good news is that the ancestral land is near Taodu, otherwise the Sun King Caesisa would not come here in such a hurry; Elders of the Ta Yao Clan, they must be more careful in their actions.

"It's already an open secret," Xiong Yao hugged Yan Lingyun's shoulders, "Brothers are good", "Otherwise, why do you see so many caravans in Taodu this year, and the prices have been increased by two or three times? I’m here to curry favor. You should also hurry up and buy some rare treasures. The king doesn’t dare to think about it. It may be beneficial to have a good relationship with the little steward of Demon City.”

He was as big as Yan Lingyun pretended to be, and after talking with Yan Lingyun for a few words, it was even more late to meet each other, and he couldn't help but share his business experience. Xi Xiao argued with him for a long time before finally being able to get away and leave the tea shop.

It was already afternoon, there were more people on the street, and the aroma of food was everywhere.

"Let's find a place to eat something." Mo Chao blocked the sun with his hands, "I haven't eaten anything from the demon clan yet."

Yan Lingyun: "Okay."

The few people didn't know what kind of delicacies the Monster Clan had, so they walked towards the busiest streets, planning to go to a restaurant to have a look. While walking on the road, they communicated and discussed what had just happened.

The vendors were walking down the street. Mo Chao plucked out a candy cane, quietly clasped his fingers with Yan Lingyun, and listened to their conversation.

Xu Rao: "It may not be a bad thing for the Sun King to come to Taodu. We don't know where our ancestral land is, but they don't know where we are either. Stay here and wait and see what happens. Sooner or later we will find out."