Chapter 5 Matchmaking

The room that Mo Yang and the others were not familiar with was immediately taken up by others, so they could only pack their bags and go to live in the Datong shop on the first floor.

There are 20 people in the Datong shop, without a bathroom, and the people who worked at the Guizi shop just came back, and the room is full of strong sweat smell. As soon as Zhu Xiao entered the door, his face turned pale, and he covered his nose with his sleeve.

The rest were also beds that were not in a good position, and Mo Yang was forced to squeeze between two big guys. The bed was still a bit dirty, and the wooden frame was covered with black dirt and peeled off.

A handyman in front of him was taking off his socks, with crumbs from his feet shaking all over the floor, and thick oil stains on his hair. He glanced at Mo Chao with a strange smile and said, "Hey, Mr. Rabbit has also been driven down to join us?"

The handymen on the first level are also people with extremely poor spiritual abilities. After practicing for so many years, only a handful can reach the first and second levels of Qi training. They are not much different from ordinary people. They are treated like cattle and horses in the Mercy Sword Sect.

On top of them, there are the handyman disciples who are in a better situation and live in Room A, B, C and No. 3.

Sitting on the bed, Mo Chao didn't quarrel with others, only smiled a little.

The handyman didn't bother to take care of him.

But Zhuxiao couldn't take it anymore, rushed out to find Guanshi Wu, and transferred himself back to the second floor. Huarong Huamao thought for a while, and followed, why Yunniang can stay on the second floor, they can't?

The manager of Lin University, Gu Nianyun, is a woman, so she was not allowed to squeeze into the Datong shop, and she still lived in the same place.

Mo Yang slowly packed up his things. Anyway, as long as he could follow up with the secret realm, Datong Shop would not be out of the question. Steward Wu would definitely not take advantage of them. If he begged him, there would be a price.

Although Mo Yang is not very smart, he is not stupid.

The three of them came back half an hour later, with high spirits, as if they had a plan in mind. The joy on Hua Rong Hua Mao's face couldn't be concealed, Zhu Xiao was willing to put up with it, and sat down frowning.

Mo Chao brought his own sheet, he squinted at Mo Chao's bed which looked extraordinarily clean, and lay down on it slowly when Mo Chao went to take a shower in the public bathroom.

*

Mo Chao is a southerner, and he went to a university in the south, so he has never seen a large bathhouse where dozens of people take a shower together.

Hot water was available in the bathhouse, which was the only consolation.

Mo Yang walked stiffly through the hall full of big men, and chose a relatively secluded corner.

It was completely dark, and candles were lit in the bathhouse, so everything was blurred. Mo Chao heaved a sigh of relief, took off his luxurious clothes, and poured hot water from the bucket into his body with a mouthwash cup.

He even brought homemade soap - the teacher taught it before, Mo Yang prepared all the materials, and he really made it. After the continuation of his life, if he goes down the mountain, he can still sell soap to get rich.

Taking a bath can wash away the bad mood of the day. Mo Yang scrubs happily, his eyes are like searchlights in the dark, big and bright.

And his body was so white that it reflected light... At some point in the bathhouse, the sound of water gradually subsided a lot, but Mo Chao didn't notice it.