Chapter 131 Red Bird

The pure essence of the five elements poured into the dantian from the gap, outlining a faint outline of a baby. Mo Yang hugged the golden crow egg that popped up from his homeland, and fell straight down from mid-air. Fortunately, Yan Lingyun caught him and found him. I found a high ground and formed an array to protect him.

"Press... I can't hold it down anymore..." Mo Chao's whole body was wet with sweat, his face was pale, and his spiritual power was flowing around his body. He had the illusion that he was resonating with the Golden Crow Egg and was about to give birth to a child.

But now it's just dusk, once he enters the samadhi, he will definitely break through, and it won't work for a few days or nights, how can they avoid the monster clan's pursuit?

It is not good to enter the homeland, there is no sky thunder to guide, the breakthrough will fail at the slightest, and the foundation will be damaged at the worst.

"You adjust your breath on the spot, and I will protect the Dharma for you." Yan Lingyun held the sword in one hand, and gently put Mo Yang down with the other, and sat on the grass, "I will do the rest."

Looking at him with beautiful eyes, Mo Yang suddenly felt boundless courage in his heart: "Hold on."

Yan Lingyun nodded.

Ye Qiushui exercised his muscles and bones: "It's going to be exciting. I'm tired of running all the time."

Mo Chao immediately closed his eyes, sat cross-legged and meditated, channeling his spiritual energy throughout his body, and concentrated on meditating. Golden Crow Egg stayed by the hibiscus tree for too long, received the favor of his home, and was fed the blood of the two of them by the moon dragon without Mo Chao's knowledge. It has been connected with Mo Chao's numerology, and even became an opportunity for him to make a breakthrough.

He concentrated on compressing the true essence and seeping into the golden elixir.

Yan Lingyun activated several defensive array disks and arranged them with secrets. They protected Jiang in layers, and the Baopu sword was divided into two. One of them turned into an array eye to protect Mo Chao's body.

Others also gathered around, swallowed the Po Yuan Pill to improve their cultivation level by one level, filled up the medicine, and breathed quietly.

The White Ape was also brought out. It is now a fifth-order peak monster, one step away from the sixth-order God Transformation, and its sixth ear is about to take shape.

The white-eared ape was once the patron saint of the Hidden Mountain Secret Realm. It was huge in size, was born with speed and was good at hiding. When it got angry, it became ferocious and violent. It killed more than a few monsters and monks, and its child, the golden monkey, was still there. Home, whoever hurts Mo Chao is equivalent to hurting its children.

At dusk, when it was at its brightest, within three quarters, the Eagle Clan chased after him like maggots attached to their bones.

Gu Lan placed the medicine cauldron in the middle. When Mo Chao broke through, she became her only backing. There was a steady stream of spiritual herbs in the storage ring for her to refine, and the Mingli jade bracelet was worn on her wrist to help her become more powerful. Effectively inject spiritual energy into your companion's body.

In addition, she is also responsible for replenishing the array to prevent the defensive array from being destroyed by the monsters.

The eagle clan floated in the air, far away from them, just to keep watch.

Soon, a front line appeared in the sky, and the first batch of monsters and their war elephants rushed towards them!

Qin Kai took the lead in the charge, his whole body was covered in golden armor, and he faced the front line alone. The Golden Phase Promise launched, hitting a killing line with a length of several kilometers.