Chapter 86 Ghost Realm

Sixteen people were chased into a panic by a distracted mummy.

The mummy had great perseverance. Maybe it could have given up on chasing after only six pieces of meat, but now it had sixteen pieces of fragrant human-shaped meat steak hanging from its nose. How could it give up?

Mo Yang can only be thankful that this mummy has no other talents except concealment and space jumping, and did not retain the means of life, otherwise they would not even have a chance to escape.

It seemed to be particularly interested in Qin Kai, and several times it collided in Qin Kai's direction, knocking the mountain and river clock into a roar. Seeing that it still has the skill of dormant, the Huashen team in front turned pale, and finally understood why Mo Yang and the others spent so much spiritual power to support the magic weapon.

They have also heard of the reputation of the mountain and river clock, the imitation of the half-immortal artifact, the supernatural power is simple and unpretentious, just a defense, the defense is extremely strong, so that it can prevent the collision of the mummy——

But they didn't!

Their magic weapons are all offensive, and the defensive magic weapons and formation disks temporarily bought from Baibao Pavilion will probably be destroyed in a few times. If this monster changes its target, they will be in danger!

The leader hurriedly sent a voice transmission to Yan Lingyun: "Fellow Daoist! I also want to join! Save my life and do my best to help!"

At this time, it is beneficial to cooperate with both parties. Yan Lingyun said without thinking: "After tearing the space again, we will meet in front."

"Thank you, Fellow Daoist Yan!" The leading monk wept with joy, and quickly transmitted the sound to the others. Both parties are elites with superior strength, so they merged smoothly after tearing apart the space and throwing off the mummy.

Mo Yang Yezi was full of people, a bit crowded, and the team of monks was awkward, but I have to say that with their participation, the pressure on the few people dropped sharply.

The little leaf is covered by mountains and rivers and becomes a safe fortress. Because Yiye Bingzhou is not Mo Yang's talisman, it can be driven by other people. Three Nascent Souls took over for him, which greatly increased the speed.

Mo Yang was liberated and sat in the middle to play the piano. Rejuvenation was given priority to Xu Rao to restore his true energy to ensure the stability of the mountain and river clock. And one minute after sitting quietly and playing the Chengxin Tune, a phantom of Shui Qinglian appeared beside him, constantly replenishing everyone's qi, blood and true essence.

[Qinghua: Passive skill, triggered after the character sits quietly for a minute, the wood energy diffuses, resonates with the sacred object "Shuiqinglian" in the Yunzhong Pavilion, transmits a medium healing effect every five seconds and replenishes spiritual power, eliminating teammates Mental debuff]

When the accumulation of true energy is completed, Yan Lingyun and the cultivator of the gods will take turns tearing apart the space, and finally throw away the bloody bone mummy. Although he has not completely escaped, the number of hits has been reduced by most, and Xu Rao can finally take a breath.

With the cooperation of several parties, they forcibly carried it for four days.

It's not that they didn't meet other monks on the way, but they all ran extremely fast, and the mummy was not interested in small fish and shrimp, and concentrated on hunting their big fish.

Several transformation gods couldn't stand it anymore: "It's too much to bully others. When I get distracted in my practice, I will have to settle the score with it!"