Chapter 11 Sweet Dreams

By the time Yan Lingyun stopped, everyone could no longer get up. They looked like idiots, and their blood and spirit had been knocked out by seven to eight points.

This is the power of the soul whip. Although it is only a magic weapon of the mysterious rank, when it hits the soul, the pain far exceeds the punishment of the body.

Yan Lingyun was furious. He was dealing with chores, but suddenly a steward came to report that more than a dozen disciples had not returned to the ship, and someone saw them entering the "Chunfeng Tower" with their own eyes.

He has a lot of things to deal with every day, so he is used to memorizing the maps of all the places he passes by before setting off. Naturally, he had heard of "Chunfeng Tower" and other well-known restaurants in Tianyi City.

On the surface it is a restaurant business, but inside it is very dirty.

What is the difference between coming here to have fun as a monk and being a dandy in the world?

Yan Lingyun has been a big brother since he was a child, and many of his disciples were taught by him when they were young, so they not only respect him, but also fear him.

No one in the private room dared to say anything, watching Yan Lingyun walk up to Lu Shuo.

Lu Shuo took out a magic weapon to resist before, so he looked much better than the others, but he inevitably received a few whips on his body, and he was a little embarrassed.

Lu Shuo still smiled leisurely, but his eyes were full of coldness: "Yan Lingyun, today's business is not over."

Yan Lingyun carried the sword on his back and remained indifferent: "Lu Shuo, I have reported to the elders the matter of raising the furnace cauldron. In addition, for instigating a fellow disciple and violating the precepts of obscenity, the crime will be increased by one level. Can you accept it?"

Lu Shuo laughed loudly: "So what if I did it? What can you do to me?"

But as soon as he finished speaking, Yan Lingyun came towards him. Lu Shuo was not willing to give in. The two of them exchanged dozens of moves in an instant, and the pressure from both Huayuan Stage burst out. But as soon as they met, others could feel the difference between the two. the gap between people.

Too bad.

Lu Shuo's face was gloomy, and he finally lost his composure, but Yan Lingyun's expression did not change, and he did not even draw the sword. He only turned the scabbard for half a turn, then hit Lu Shuo's weak point with the tip of the sheath, knocking Lu Shuo to the ground and spitting out A mouthful of blood.

This is naturally not Lu Shuo's full strength. He has not used the magic formula yet, but Yan Lingyun will not let him have the opportunity to use the magic formula, which will only increase the entanglement.

With a flick of the young man's fingers, the immortal rope came out from the storage ring and tied Lu Shuo firmly.

Then Yan Lingyun cast another gag spell and sealed Lu Shuo's mouth. Lu Shuo's face suddenly became very scary. He struggled hard, but his spiritual power was blocked, and he finally fell to the ground and was held down by several people.

"Take him back," Yan Lingyun said quietly, "give him fifty lashes."

"Yes, Senior Brother!" Several law enforcement disciples from the Discipline Hall responded and escorted Lu Shuo away. Others cleaned up the mess and tied up other disciples back.

Only then did Yan Lingyun look away, and saw Mo Yang who was still in place.

Mo Yang was still holding the pipa, he didn't recover.