Chapter 60 Chess Pieces

Shrubs have grown into walls, covering the sky. This place seems to be trapped in a sea of ​​trees, but there is no trace of green, but only the gray branches and ashes of dark trees. After staying here for a long time, even monks like them seem to be assimilated into such misty ashes.

But the young man in front of him was alive and well.

Like a drop of extremely bright color suddenly falling from the abyss, like paint, it clearly outlines the corner of the dark forest.

He was wearing a light blue and purple disciple uniform, which was simple and without any extraneous details. He only had a rope belt tied around his waist, but it outlined a well-developed figure.

He is said to be a boy, but he is older than a boy, but he has not yet grown into a young man with strong bones, and he is not even thin. It is this plump and hazy spring that makes people feel unspeakable heat when they meet him.

He is indeed too magnificent and beautiful, but he still has a somewhat unconscious attitude. His eyes looking at people are like two pools of condensed late autumn water, flowing with a natural amber color, beautiful and clear.

It seems that if anyone hugs him, he will hug him back warmly. His body is filled with the dry fragrance as if it has fallen into the reeds. He presses his cheek against the person and asks for a kiss. The body temperature in his breath seems to be able to scald anyone's heart.

There are hints of deep and incomprehensible love for no reason. No matter how proud you are, you will be seduced by such unconscious and ignorant emotions, and then break up and have a heart-to-heart relationship.

Dongfang Heng saw it and rubbed his fingers slightly, but his heart was very clear.

The person coming here is only a late-Huanyuan cultivation level. For such a person to appear here intact is either a miracle or a trap.

The two parties met unexpectedly on a narrow road, and the atmosphere was a bit funny for a while.

Especially Dongfang Heng's side was at war with each other. Anyone with a discerning eye would know what they were going to do at a glance. They were afraid that an explosion would occur at the slightest move.

The boy stared at the bow and arrow one of them pointed at him.

In the end, it was Dongfang Heng who broke the deadlock with a gentle and low voice: "Sorry, I thought there was a demon nearby and frightened fellow Taoist. I don't know who you are and why you are here?"

Although he was smiling, there was a coldness in his eyes. Although everyone in the Dongfang family temporarily restrained their magic weapons, their expressions did not soften.

Just waiting for the boy's answer.

"..."

The boy, that is, Mo Yang looked a little confused.

In fact, he also wanted to ask this question. This was the back garden of his master Wang Chan, where a sky-transcendent formation was set up. Just like the Hidden Mountain Secret Realm back then, it had a double package of luxurious forbidden air and maze formations.

The Hidden Mountain Secret Realm is restricted to the lower realm and cannot exert real restrictions, but the Witch Gu Forest Killing Formation is very obvious. It stands to reason that no one would deliberately break in unless they no longer want to live.

After all, it is not a good place to look at.

But recently, many monks appeared in the Witch Gu Forest. It happened that Mo Yang wanted to break through the Golden Core and needed the assistance of the Earth Yin Flower in the Witch Gu Forest, so he accepted the task and came here to investigate.