Chapter 130

Mo Chao fainted on the spot because of the impact. When he woke up again, he found himself on Yan Lingyun's back and they were running for their lives.

Xu Rao commanded the Mountain and River Bell to strike the bell with a pounding pestle. The sound exploded for hundreds of miles, and the earth trembled. Most of the black shadows that were chasing after them in mid-air were shaken off, and they fell straight down.

It was only then that Mo Yang could see clearly that the black shadows in midair were all eagles, with eagle faces, fangs and green claws, and wings clinging tightly to his body. When he fell, his whole body was wrapped by wings. die.

But the demon eyes spread, and he was obviously stunned by Xu Huai's bell.

"The previous flames attracted the demon clan on the sentry post. They came in groups, and we couldn't get rid of them." Ye Qiushui walked quickly, and threw the egg in his arms to Mo Yang, "I can't put this egg in either. The storage ring, half of the space was burned as soon as you entered it, it only recognizes you!"

Mo Chi quickly took it and tried to put the egg into his home. This time there was no more rejection.

He got off Yan Lingyun's back and ran away with everyone.

"Why can't you shake it off?" Mo Yang hugged the piano horizontally and accelerated it for everyone.

"I don't know, no matter where we go, they seem to be able to find that the concealment formation has also failed." Ye Qiushui gritted his teeth.

The eagle tribe's track record is well-deserved. They tried to fly with the sword, and they were locked almost instantly when they flew high. They could delay it for a while when they were speeding on the grassland, but not for long. They stopped at the same spot to bury the formation plate and hid them. These eagle tribes also lingered, flying low on the grassland, searching one by one. It was obvious that they had a special method to determine their location.

The sentry area on this border is very troublesome. The trouble is not these soldiers and generals, but the deployed demon army, including many high-level demon cultivators.

Yan Lingyun's eyes sharpened, and he suddenly drew out his sword. The sword intent shot down an eagle family from a distance of a hundred miles in an instant.

"They have something in their hands, please don't worry, get on the boat."

Mo Yang's consciousness expanded, and he saw the Eagle Clan hidden in the clouds that fell from mid-air, and it was indeed holding something in its hand, which was a mirror. Yan Lingyun killed it and shattered the mirror, and everyone boarded a small boat that tore apart the space several times before finally throwing away a certain distance.

Qin Kai: "Sure enough, it's because of the mirror, what is that?"

Xu Rao shook his head: "I don't know."

Unfortunately, before he could breathe a sigh of relief, 996 detected another Yaozu team that was approaching, hundreds of kilometers away from them, but at an extremely fast speed!

"Here we go again!" Mo Chao asked 996 to pass the map to him. Everyone could clearly see the red dots. This time they were densely packed with monsters.

Ye Qiushui couldn't help but ask: "Is there something on us? They came so fast."

Xu Rao: "It's unlikely, since we boarded the Demon Realm, we have never touched anything."

This time, only how many can come and how many can be killed, the Baopu sword was thrown at will, and the Wanhua Zhuxian sword formation, but just face to face, they wiped out all the fourth-level eagle clan, and turned them into ashes in mid-air.