Chapter 29 Departure

Mo Chao had wanted to visit Yan Lingyun for a long time, but he could never find the opportunity while on the boat. Several elders were watching over him, and no one could get close.

After returning, Yan Lingyun was sent to the main peak, while Mo Chao stayed at the outermost side of the outer gate and received very limited information.

He moved back to the Xiaoxiang Pavilion. Zhu Xiao and Huarong Huamao were promoted to the inner gate, leaving only him and Yun Niang. Because he was not a serious handyman, and it was a chaotic time, no one took care of them, and Mo Chao was very leisurely every day.

He went to the market every day and listened to the handymen drinking tea and chatting to learn about Yan Lingyun's current situation.

The entire sect had pessimistic guesses about Yan Lingyun's situation. After he was sent off the main peak, this decline became more obvious.

The Mercy Sword Sect does not accept mortals, and everyone agrees that the leader will send Yan Lingyun out of the sect to find a big city to live in prosperity for the rest of his life.

To put it bluntly, he was kicked out with a severance package.

Mo Chao didn't understand why such a large sect couldn't just leave a hilltop for Yan Lingyun to live in, but had to drive him out of the sect where he grew up so quickly.

He also doesn't understand what powerful monsters there are in the secret realm that can hurt the protagonist to this extent.

Mo Chao asked Bai Yuan about it and found out that except for it in the Hidden Mountain Secret Realm, none of the other monsters in the Hidden Mountain Secret Realm had a cultivation level higher than the Golden Pill.

Because he was always paying attention, when he heard that Yan Lingyun had descended from the main peak and was recuperating in a hospital, Mo Chao packed up his things and traveled two days to visit him.

He also carried a bag containing "spicy dried fish" that he had made by himself.

"Nine Heavens" is an old game that has been in operation for more than ten years, and everything in it is very complete. The sect and skills that Mo Chao joined are not mentioned for the moment. After all, he can't display them in the Mercy Sword Sect. Otherwise, it would be suspicious for a little handyman to suddenly have peerless magic skills.

But he can also help the protagonist.

Which player doesn't always have some red and blue medicine in his backpack? Mo Chao is also a part-time player in the life department, with six life skills fully activated: gathering, medicine, medicine, cooking, forging, and sewing. Although it is only a small skill for high-level monks, he can already fry fish in the lower world.

As long as he prepares the materials and reads the instructions, he can create all kinds of good things. There is no technology, it's all cheating.

The backpack was divided into four major areas by him, including [Materials Area], [Finished Products Area], [Mission Props Area] and [Miscellaneous Area], especially the Materials Area and the Finished Products Area. They were full, and he filled every category. The upper limit of backpack slots (1,000 copies), which he had not had time to use before traveling through time, has come in handy now.

It can be called getting rich overnight.

The finished product area contains buff snacks, medicines, equipment and weapons. Among the medicines is a "spicy dried fish". Eating one can restore 1,000 points of qi and blood.

This 1,000 points is not a lot. Mo Chao opened the game panel before and observed the people around him:

Building a foundation, equivalent to level 20 in the game, the blood bar is around 100,000, and the blue contract is twice the blood bar;