Chapter 148 Melee

There are thousands of ravines in the crypt of the ice cave, and I don’t know how many tunnels are hidden. The monsters use this to dig a pit of ghosts, and Xi Xiao and his party proceed carefully in one of the tunnels.

Because everyone's cultivation base is shackled and separated by a thick layer of permafrost, the monster race can't perceive them, but 996 can wipe them out.

On the upper floor of the ground, that is, above their heads is a huge ice cave, the cold air condenses into fog, and thousands of ice crystals hang. An ice cliff protruded from the center of the ice cave, and on the top of the ice cliff, a khaki-colored rock the size of a palm was quietly stuck.

The stones seem ordinary and irregular in shape, but they are integrated into one. They look much bigger than wood and gold, and they are full of spiritual power, making 996 coveted.

[Discover the top Lingbao Tianxuan Jinjing, suggest the host to pick it up]

But it is impossible for Mo Cai to absorb it, and he has to protect it.

At the same time, they also smelled a strong stench, and liquid seeped down from the permafrost and dripped onto Mo Yang's forehead. Mo Yang trembled all over, his body suddenly became extremely cold, his lips were blue and white, Yan Lingyun wiped off the liquid between his forehead, and a dark red color appeared.

"This is blood." Ye Qiushui said through voice transmission in disbelief, "How could there be blood oozing down?"

And such strong resentment!

Yan Lingyun cut his finger, forced out his own blood, and touched Mo Yang's lips. Mo Yang hugged his neck, Zhiyang's golden blood entered his body, annihilating Yin Qi, and then the trembling all over his body eased.

He said: "Many people died up there."

Under the goblins, the ice cave is a corpse pit. I don't know how many corpses of the monster race fell down. For the convenience of control, most of them are ordinary monster race. All of them died in a miserable state, their bodies were slowly cut and bled, and the blood spread outward through the blood tank, polluting the source of the goblin's roots.

"If it hurts mortals, they won't be afraid of punishment from heaven." Ye Qiushui took out extra clothes from his backpack and put them on top of Mo Yang's head. He also shared a few clothes with others to prevent them from being dripped with blood.

Although the world of cultivation is fighting against each other, there is still a bottom line. It will not affect ordinary people, nor will they care about their life or death. They will let it change and never interfere to maintain balance. It can be described as arrogant and arrogant for the Yaozu to do so.

Qin Kai: "I'm afraid it won't take much time for them to eradicate the goblins. We need to hurry up."

The movements and breathing of several people were extremely light, and after half an hour, they came to the bottom of the ice cliff. Judging from this situation, the ancestral land must exist in the secret realm, but the entrance is fixed at the location of the goblins. They are so close, it should be almost the same.

Xu Huai once said that Yan Lingyun didn't need to go through the entrance suppressed by goblins. He could enter through this way because he carried the inheritance land and made it resonate with the ancestral land.

But the method of resonance had to be understood by Yan Lingyun himself.

A few people used clothes to make a simple shed to cover the blood, and asked Yan Lingyun to sit cross-legged to protect him.