Bonus Epilogue

Blair

"What is this little girl called again?" I groan tossing some popcorn in Misha's direction, "Lilo duh!"
"Right, she reminds me of you" I awe and pout as he gives me a smirk, "Rebellious and stubborn" My smile drops.

"I will get infertile-" before I finish my sentence, Misha tosses his popcorn aside creating a mess on the floor while making his way toward me, I giggle as I drop my popcorn, his big broad arms trapping me as he kisses me deeply.

when suddenly he stopped, and sat up from the coach, "Come here" he gestured for my hand and I didn't hesitate to take it, he pulled out his phone when I overheard Elvis Presley playing I Can't Help Falling In Love I beam as he lays his hand over my hips, "You've been listening to Elvis since you were a little girl, but were to embarrass to tell anyone because they thought it was 'old culture'" I lay my head over his chest, feeling his heartbeat match mine as I hugged him around the neck.

Having to go on my tip toes just to reach his height, "You can't hide everything from me Blondie, you know I won't judge"
"Hm, will you let us play this song at our wedding?" I asked glancing up at him, seeing a smile on those lips of his and those gray eyes dilate when they met mine.

"of course Blondie" Suddenly he twirls me around, our hips swaying side by side as I meet his chest again, the part where Elvis sings takes my hand, Misha grasps my hand and keeps it forward as we sway together to the melody.

Indeed, I've always loved Elvis, and like every fan this is my favorite song, I've always dreamed of dancing with my future husband, under the moon on a beach while it played behind us at our wedding.

Everyone watching us while I wore my white long dress, my bare feet sinking into the sand, my hair down with my crown, and my head laying over his chest, listening to his heartbeat every second.

Thats a gorgeous melody I will never forget.

 "I love you Blondie"
"I love you too Pookie" 

To think I hated him with all my heart at first, then he ended up becoming my actual life, I can't wait till that day comes, and hopefully will have our first child to dance with us too.

Short but a cute bonus!