Chapter 37: Scar

Misha

"Blondie calm down he won't freak out" I sighed over the phone as I wrote down some extra lyrics, Blair is forcing me to finish the song and sing it to her for her birthday which is in two weeks.

We made a plan to announce our relationship at her birthday party but she's overthinking Rune might punch me in the face, (I think so too but I won't say that)

"I'm just worried he might take it the wrong way"
"Listen, love, if he does which he won't will give him time to process it" She sighs and that's when I overhear the sound of a door opening.

"You ready? Yes, are you?" Blair asked.
"Of course I am-, wait," Blair said cutting off what seemed Lana.

"Are you hiding your scar" And with that a door slams shut, "What's going on?" I panic, "Um nothing it's Lana I'll call you back-" Before I could speak back she hangs up the phone.

"I Love you Blondie" I bite my bottom lip and place my phone down while letting out a stressful sigh, "What!" Suddenly Fallon and Vivian bursted into my office, "For fucks sake" I lean against my chair and run my hands over my hair.

"Blondie?"
"Blair Ambrose?"
"Are you fucking kidding me?" They both said at once, "Shut your fucking months!" I roared slamming my fist against the glass desk.

They instantly shut up and let me take a deep breath, "How dare you start dating that fucking whore-" "I advise you choose your next words very carefully" I cut off Vivian and closed the gap between us.

"You love her" She gritted her teeth, "You fell for her you fucking idiot" She scoffed while maintaining eye contact, a roar snaps out of my throat before I could control it.

"At least I'm capable of being loved and feeling the emotion"

Her eyes softened and Fallon gazed at me with fire in her eyes, Vivian thins her lips and smiles, "Woah Misha, that's big even for you" I could sense her betrayal by me, "Vivian wait-" Before I could storm after her she already had ran out the room with Fallon behind her.

Blair

"Lana come back here!" I yelled running after her, "I'm fine actually I don't wanna go anymore" she shouts back, before she could pace into her room and shut it I put my hand in the way and stormed in.

"Lana," I say shaking my head back and forth while she panted and bites down on the inside of her cheek, "Don't hide yourself Lana, your beautiful" "Yeah well I don't feel like it" she snaps letting out a painful laugh.

"Lana you never complained about your scar-" "Yeah because you never noticed!" I gulped a harsh breath from escaping.

My eyes tearing up as one dropped down from her cheek, "Wait..." I say, my blood boiling from my overthinking.

"Did those jocks say anything to you a few days ago?" I asked, her silence was my answer, I then walk up to her and wrap my arms around the back of her head, "Your beautiful and I love your scar," I said as she sobbed into my shoulders.

Misha

I made my way down the hall noticing this apartment complex is pure shit, cameras suck, I got past security without them noticing, and there was no way in hell Blair thought I'm allowing her and Lana to live in a place like this.

I take my phone out of my pocket and start dialing Macy,
"Yes, Boss?"
"Macy get the best suite ready with files,"
"Boss-"
"Do as your told, oh and make sure the suite is close to my penthouse"

And with that, I hung up the phone and knocked on Blair's apartment door, One thing I'll be concerned about is Vivian and Fallon.

After Vincent had shot up my Mansion, I sold it ad moved back into my penthouse along with Fallon and Vivian.

Knowing Blair and Lana are under the same roof as me would be easier if there is trouble, all I have to do is make sure Vivian doesn't start shit.

My thoughts pop out of my head once I see Blair open the door, "Misha what are you-" "Start packing your moving" I said bursting into her apartment.

"What? Misha, it's about to be 10 p.m why would I pack now?"
"First of this place is shit, second security sucks, and third I need you close to me" I spun to look at her shutting the door, and a small smile crosses her face.

"Misha I'll be fine, it's not so bad here" I fold my arms across my chest as I stare at the heater that looks like it's been through hell.

"I'll get that fix-"
"Enough Blair, you're moving into my apartment complex, end of discussion"

As I expected Blair wouldn't accept without a fight, but after misery of shouting and arguing she dropped it and accepted the goddamn suite.