Chapter 22: The Truth

Blair

I woke up, feeling a headache and my legs and arms sore, I try to move but my hands were stuck, I then glance down and see ropes around my legs and waist, and my mouth was covered in sticky tape unable to even open my lips.

I let out a muffled scream and try to pull my arms out of the ropes, "It's useless" I flinch at the sudden voice beside me.

There he was, Misha fucking Larson, he kidnapped me, held me at gunpoint, and drugged me? he was sharpening a blade with a blade sharpener, I was panting so hard I was afraid I would suffocate with the tape on my mouth.

He then glances up noticing how hard I'm breathing, he sat up quicker than I've seen him before and ripped the tape from my mouth the burning sensation of the tape, and the sticky residue left on my lips.

"Where am I!" I shout horrified, "You're in the bar basement" "The bar!" I look around, pavement walls, stone floor,

He then kneels down on his thighs and glances me up and down, "You look amazing Blondie" He smiled licking his bottom lip, "Your insane" I let out a sarcastic laugh and rolled my eyes.

"I know I am," he stood up picking up the blade from the floor, I flinch as he runs it down my neck up to my cheek, "Dont worry I won't hurt you blondie, unless I have to" he chuckles, I shut my eyes as the blade meets my neck.

This wasn't the Misha I kissed last night, this was the real him, he was a psychopath, "My father will come looking for me and he'll send you to-"

"Thats the plan love" I frown in confusion. "What?" I ask confused by why he was smirking.

"Your father took everything from me, Now I'll take something from him in return" No, I shake my head back and forth afraid of his words

"Misha please whatever he took it can be fixed I can help you get it back!" I panic trying to get off these ropes around my arms.

He then snaps his neck to look at me, "Sure," I smile nodding my head hoping he'll use the blade to cut me free "Bring my father and brother back Blair" I freeze, I shake my head my eyes easing up to my brows.

"What did you just say," I said my voice coming out as a whisper, "I said" He walked up to me, he seizes my neck, and tilts my head back cutting my breath "Bring my brother and father back Blair" he growls.

Tears ran down my face as he slowly releases my neck, "No he wouldn't-" "He wouldn't want Blair? Kill someone? you should know a powerful person like your father could get away with anything Blondie" This all makes sense, the secret room,

The guns, I then glance at him in the eyes, his breath hitting my lips "Misha" I said, his gaze softening "The night you kissed me," His gaze turned darker, "The day before that, did he kill-" I couldn't even mutter the word.

"Did he kill your father that night?"

He grits his teeth holding his words, his silence answered for him, the pain in my chest was indescribable, I couldn't stop crying nor couldn't I breathe.

I've been living under a roof with a murderer. "I'm so sorry" I cried not being able to hold on to my tears, the hot burning tears burned into my cheeks running down his fingers. He slowly lets go and I open my eyes hearing the blade streak from the concrete.

Misha

As I was about to walk I place my hand on the doorknob then she says "I don't want to die Misha" she cried, I prevented everything in my power to not turn around and untie her and slam my lips against hers.

Tell her she's okay and she'll be safe with me, "Your death is in your father's hands, remember that" I then walk out slamming the door behind me, hearing her echo sobbing through the metal door.

My poor Blondie, I'm so sorry.