Chapter 18: Jealous

Misha

While I brushed my teeth I overhear a loud knock on my mansion door, I walk out of my bathroom while biting down on my toothbrush, and down the hall I see Vivian pointing a gun toward the door.

While Fallon ran out of her room, we never get visitors unless its Rune, Vivian glances back at me while holding her gun for dear life her knuckles were white,

"Put the fucking gun down" I roll my eyes and walk back to my sink spitting out the toothpaste, I walk back down the hall while Vivian and Fallon follow behind, "Stay back" I whispered.

Vivian arches a brow, while Fallon seized her arm and took a big step back, I arch a brow as a warning to listen, She rolls her eyes and takes a step back.

I slowly open the door and peek my head out, My eyes widen when I see long blonde hair facing the hallway, she then spun around and let out a gasp as she saw me.

"Hey" She gulped, "What are you doing here" I open the door wide open, she wore a denim jacket and a pair of shorts revealing her legs.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she suddenly asked, I glance back at Vivian and Fallon, "Who is it?" Fallon whispered-shouted.

"You with someone?" I glance back at Blair, she bits her upper lip trying to look past me but not trying to make it obvious, then suddenly Vivian appeared behind me.

Blair

That girl, the girl he went out with the time he...almost kissed me, she wore a black soft crop top and a pair of cotton shorts, her hair was down and long to her waist, how much I envy that red wine hair.

"Oh," I nod making eye contact with her, He lets out a sigh and runs a hand through his hair, "You seem I'll get going," I said thinning my lips not bothering to even say goodbye, "Blair wait!" He shouts behind me, I don't turn around I just head toward my car and slam my door open.

Rushing to get the hell out of this place.

Misha

Before I could run after Blair Vivian holds me back and shuts the door, "What the hell is wrong with you!" I shout as Fallon slammed her back against the door preventing me from leaving.

"Are you stupid?" Vivian folded her arms across her chest,
"What the fuck are you talking about she thinks we're dating!"
"Exactly, don't you see? She's jealous" I frown in confusion as she rolls her eyes.

"Men are so fucking blind" Fallon suddenly spoke tossing the gun into my arms as she walks away, "How do you know that for sure?" I bite my lower lip, Vivian lets out a sigh and runs a hand down her hair her knuckles turning white.

"Her gaze softened she thinned her lips and instantly judge me, this is perfect fool if Vincents sees his enemy with his daughter, wow how much power will have over him"

I bite the inside of my cheek, I don't want to hurt Blair anymore, I just want to kill her father and continue my legacy. "She already likes you, all you need to do is date the bitch and she'll run after you like a lost puppy"

"Then eventually once she falls for you, you may do as you please with her broken soul" My blood boiled at the way Vivian spoke about Blair, but I tried keeping my cool down.

Blair

Once I got home I ran up to my room and tossed the denim jacket I had worn on the ground, I just wanted to see how he was doing but obviously, he's doing fucking great!

Oh my god...

Did he kiss me while he was still with her? How could he? That piece of shit, fucker cunty ass dick face!

I jumped into bed and punched my pillows while letting out a muffled scream, "Blair?" I let out a scream at Rune's sudden appearance in my room.

I spun around and stood up running a hand through my hair, "Hey what's up?" I smile, he arches a brow and lets out a chuckle, "Are you okay?" "Totaly" I nod folding my arms across my chest.

"You sure? because I walked in here and you were screaming and punching and kicking around your bed" "Mhm" I hum nodding, "So are you okay?" he repeats

I let out a sigh and shake my head, "Okay what's up" He shuts the door and takes a seat on my bed, I arch a brow as he pats my mattress to sit beside him, I roll my eyes and walk around my bed to sit beside him.

"How...how do you know someone...like you?" I ask, "They give you that look" He sighed, "What look?" I ask turning to look at him, "You'll know once you see it" I frown confused by why I would stare his best friend in the eyes and see if he likes me.

"So whos the lucky guy" Oh snap, how do I tell my brother that his best friend kissed me a few weeks ago and he almost could have taken my virginity? No, I shouldn't say that.

"A guy I've known for a long time-"
"KENJI?!"
"WHAT NO!" I jump up from my bed and shake my head back and forth.

"I thought he likes Stella, guess I was wrong" He shrugs, "He doesn't like Stella, their best friend" I roll my eyes, "Thats what they all say" He laughs walking out of my room.