Chapter 13: Feelings

Misha

Once I got into my room I panicked, I locked my door and paced across the room

ForMalcolmforMalcolmforMalcolm.

I kept repeating the words over and over, I enjoyed that to much I wished to, "Remember the plan Misha, fuck her, make her fall for you, then break her soul and heart, watch as Vincent breaks at his daughter's broken soul" I said firmly.

And then once I break her apart I'll kill him, Like Vivian said I must sacrifice people for the people I loved.

The next morning I cooked breakfast when I overheard footsteps heading toward the kitchen, my neck hairs rise knowing who it is, "Good morning " she says walking over to the fridge, "Morning" I said firmly trying to not glance at her, but I gave in and turned to look at her.

She wore a white puffy dress and her hair looked to be curled, "Where are you going?" before I could process my words they just spat out, "The mall, Stella and Kenji are picking me up"

Her eyes meet mine and I could see something different in her I never noticed before, her eyes beamed and dilated once they met mine, "I'll be safe with Kenji you can do whatever you want today" She rolled her eyes and picked up a carton of orange juice.

She then walked up to me and opened a cabinet beside me, she goes on her top toes to pick up a glass, I grasp the glass from the cabinet and hand it to her, she takes the glass cup from my hands, her fingers trailing over mine, sending a weird electric shot over my body.

I stared into her eyes as she did as well, My glance goes down to her lips, Her pink tinted gorgeous lips, how hot they look around my hard cock-

Fuck, I snapped out of it and so did she, she quickly paced far away from me and poured herself some orange juice before rushing out of the kitchen. All I know from now on last night was a mistake.

Blair

I needed to get away from him, Once I got up I texted Stella and Kenji to pick me up and that it was an emergency, They should be here soon.

I waited outside I couldn't stay in a room with Misha by myself, I'll do something I'll regret. So I waited outside when I heard the front door open, I sat on a swing in front of the porch my mom used to push me on.

I swing my feet back and forth ignoring the heat those steps brought me, "We should talk" He sat down beside me, his thigh touching mine.

Fuck get off me, please.

"What do you mean," I say trying to act stupid, I still don't turn to look at him, I know if I do. our lips will meet and we'll end up doing something I don't wanna do, Like lose your virginity to your nemesis? Exactly.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about"
"No, I don't"
He scoffs and tilts my chin to look at him, his touch sends vibrations throughout my body, our eyes meet and this time they're not as dark as they always are, I glance down at his lips.

The lips that nearly kissed me last night, "It was a mistake right" I mutter, his eyes widen but then quickly go back to normal, now his eyes darkened and he looks tense, "Yeah" he stutters then suddenly I flinch a loud honk.

While he stayed still not even jumping from me before I could sit up and run toward Kenji's car he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down "It might be a mistake to you, but it wasn't to me" he then suddenly places a kiss on my neck and stood up to walk back inside.

"Have fun Blondie"

"What was that about?" Kenji asked as we drove to the mall, I sat in the back while Stella and him sat in the front, "Uh we got into a fight he was just apologizing" Suddenly Kenji shuts off the music.

He makes eye contact with me through the view mirror "Misha Larson apologized to you?" I nod and arch a brow, "Drop it Kenji-" "Oh shit you broke the robot" I roll my eyes, "Misha isn't a robot Kenji," Stella rolled her eyes and gave me a smile.

I smile back, bestie always has my back, "So Blair I was wondering when is Rune becoming CEO?" Stella asked nonchalantly, "I don't know it's been two weeks and he hasn't called or texted me back, guessing till he comes back for vacation"

Stella nods, "Why? You want to work for him?" I ask curiously as Kenji made a tight turn, "I don't know, Mother wants me to continue modeling" Stella sighs, I notice something odd about her she's normally more talkative now she's acting weirdly shy.

Misha

My plan was working, I knew she placing a kiss on her neck would lean her in, but the guilt in my stomach grew, I tried my best to ignore it but it kept growing throughout the day. 

"Feeling always gets the best of people, Misha, they fuck with you son, so never let those worthless feelings interfere with your life"

Father is right, fuck these fucking feelings and concentrate on why you're really here, I waited all night in the living room for Blair.

It was currently 9 p.m and I overhear the front door open, I let out a relived sigh and sat up heading to the foyer, she was wearing a whole new outfit, A pair of thong shorts, and a white corset top, "Where were you?" I fold my arms across my chest.

She sighs and turns to look at me, "I had no idea I had a curfew Dad" Stay calm Misha, stay calm, "No you don't, but perhaps you need one" I smirk, taking a step closer toward her.

I overheard her gulp and take a step back, remember the plan, Misha, make her fall for you then break her into tiny pieces, I pin her against the front door placing one hand on her waist and the other above her shoulder,

"Get off me" She demands, "and if I don't?" I arch a brow licking my bottom lip, "I'll kick you in the balls" "Do it" I said in a quirky voice, Before she could I seized her thigh and pin it against my hip, my thigh between her leg as last night.

"Deja vu Blondie?" I lean close to her lips but she turns her head to the side, "This is wrong Misha" She whispers, I roll my eyes and let out a growl from my throat, I know it is Blondie.

"Your Rune's best friend, you're supposed to be taking care of me, not fucking me" I gulp and instantly let her go, "Fuck" I mouth and pace away. Fuck these feelings.