Chapter 47: Snow

Misha

It's been 2 months 43 days and 5 hours since I've last seen or heard of Blair, I haven't felt this type of anger and bargaining.

I fucked the one thing I tried to keep safe but that's just who I am, the fucker, the disappointment, Now I'll never be with the girl I fell in love with.

"Earth to Misha" Fallon waved her hand over my face, I flinch and leaned back on my chair, I haven't slept in days and I have the biggest headache from everyone's bullshit.

"What for fucks sake" I rolled my eyes running a hair down my hair, "I said go home, your tired and-" "I'm working it hasn't even been four hours yet" I stated cutting her sentence off.

"I don't care you look...stressed and you know I can handle everything while you're gone" She wasn't wrong, Fallon is a better CEO than I'll ever be.

The thing is she's to...kind

And Kind is not what a CEO should be, "I'll be fine Fall" "Misha. Go. Home" she was asking she was demanding.

I let out a breath and glanced up at her, She had a worried expression and I knew not to fight so I did what she said.

I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling while the A/C was the only noise canceling the silence, All I could think of was Blair, every night I have a glass of whiskey (Or five) it's the only way the pain goes away.

Anger fills my blood at the thought of our conversation two months ago, that was our biggest fight and probably the most painful moment In my life.

Even when I try to concentrate on work she's all I can think of, her tears her eyes her touch her smile, I lost it all-

I then get a sudden phone call- my heart drops "Lana? Is everything okay?!" I panicked, "Um no..." "What's wrong?"

"Blair's car got stuck in the snow..."
"Send me the address now"

Blair

"Come on Bella!" I snarled twisting the key as Bella turned on but shut off once again for THE 100 TIME.

I slam my head against the wheel letting it honk, It's freaking -10 degrees out and I'm stuck in the snow while my sister calls for help outside the car in the fucking snow.

Her poor black UGGS, I feel you guys.

"I got help!" She cheered sitting beside me while shutting the door, "Good who'd you call?" I asked, "A friend" She slightly smile staring down at her phone and ignoring eye contact.

Hmm okay...

While I sat in the car with Lana beside me, my worry disappeared when the same thoughts I'd been thinking about for two months came back into my head.

"Calm, Cool, Collective" I mouth taking deep breaths, but this time it didn't work, I kept thinking and thinking about the last time we talked.

My heart skips a beat when I rethink his words "I won't love anyone because they aren't you"

"Calm, Cool, Collective" I repeat in my head, that's when a car pulls up, "Your friend is here-" I cut myself off when I see what car pulled up.

A Black Fucking Truck.

"Lana" I gasped gripping the wheel with dear life, "Oh he's here" She smiled looking out the window, I felt like throwing up.

How could she do this to me?!

I stayed seated and faced the windshield as I overhear footsteps walking up to my car door, I shut my eyes and take a breath.

CalmCoolCollectiveCalmCoolCollective.

My nails dug into the leather wheel as the door opened, I flinch after the intoxicating rich clone and cold wind hitting my face, I then open my eyes to meet grey clouds staring back at me.

"Mind if I help out?" Misha pointed at the car hood, I gulped and nodded ignoring eye contact, but I could tell one thing, he hasn't slept in days.

He had black under bags yet he still looked extremely attractive-

Focus Blair.

I watched as he didn't take his eyes off me through the windshield until he lifted the hood up, "I didn't know-"  "He's not your fucking friend" I glared at my white knuckles as Misha did some witchcraft on the car.

I didn't look up when the slam of the hood was shut, crunchy footsteps of the snow getting closer to me, "Your good to go" he let out a breath.

"Thanks" I gulped turning on the key as I felt his glare burn into my skin deeper and deeper with my every move, Bella fully turned on and worked as well as new.

"Get home safe" He patted my roof and waited for my reply, "You too," I said getting the confidence to look up at him and maintain eye contact.

I stared directly at him and in that moment it felt like my pain and sadness disappeared, his pupils dilate and a small hint of shine glows in his eyes.

Before I could roll my window up and turn to drive he grasps my hand through the window, "What are you-" he then turned my hand to my palm and hands me a small piece of paper, his touch sends cold shivers up my body. "Goodbye Blair" he slowly releases me and walks away.

I fist the piece of paper and place it in my pocket and make our way back home.