Chapter 1: May

Blair

I wanted to throw up, I wanted to jump into bed and never come out again, leave this world for good. Not even weed or alcohol could fix this type of pain, everyone knows I'm hurt.

But they know I don't ask for help, when I do ask for help, you know it's bad. "You okay?" Ethan asked as I glared at the crowd dancing to blasting music that was burning my eardrums.

I just glimpsed up not being able to focus on his face, all I wanted to say was, no you fucking idiot I want to fucking kill you for trying to get me in bed.

But of course, I didn't say that, I don't speak my mind and I thank myself for not, I would be in jail by now or worse dead, "I feel amazing" wasn't a complete lie, being high and drunk isn't a bad feeling sometimes.

But I felt like kicking something, but I would for sure embarrass myself if I did so that's a big no, no. "I need water-" Before I could finish my sentence I slam my palm against my mouth and rush toward the bathroom shoving everyone out my way,

And before I could make it......

I trip and bump into a brick-hard chest, and throw my stomach up.

God, please let this be a dream.

I overhear the laughter and whispers going around me, hands finding their way to my waist before I could black out.

Nope, not a dream.

The next morning I let out a groan and sat up quicker than I've probably ever had, with white walls, white sheets, vanity sitting across from me.

I'm in my room. How the hell did I make it here?

"Blair!!"

Oh, shit, I jump out of bed once I overhear a bloody shout that sent shivers up my spine, fuck, I know what your thinking, your an alcoholic and drug addict? No, I promise you no.

It was one of those days I needed to leave reality, let me reintroduce myself, Blair Ambrose, Daughter of a billionaire CEO of five professional well-populated buildings in DC. Vincent Ambrose.

My father is a single dad of three, my older brother Rune Ambrose, (aka my best friend) the 'hottest' popular kid our school has 'probably' ever seen, and of course, because I am his little sister I am well known.

Not just because of our father but for Rune as well, I'm the middle child and then there's our spoiled brat, Lana.

Before I could even process my father's shout I quickly got up and slammed my bedroom door open nearly tripping while I ran down the stairs, I pulled myself up and leaned against the dining room doorway.

Dad stops halfway from taking a sip of coffee and Rune looks up I could tell by dad facial expression he was not happy, Rune looked scared for me while Lana walked in wearing nothing but a crop top and extremely small shorts.

"What are you wearing?" Dad asked arching a brow at me placing his cup of black coffee down on the table, "I um-" "Stop stuttering I hate when you kids do that" He rolled his eyes. right.

"I just woke up" I thin my lips and stand up straight, "Did you finish your studies?" double fuck. One thing about my father is he is very serious about our education and knowledge.

Especially Rune and I since we're the oldest and one of us is going to be taken over as CEOS when dad retires, Lana... well we all know this bitch is going to end up being a stripper so.