Chapter 25: Nevan

Blair

he knocked before opening the door, unlike the outside of the dark house the inside was beautiful, he flicked the light switch and it glowed with luxury.

"Is this-" something cuts me off and lets out a growl, I flinch and wrapped my arm around Misha's arm when I see a black doberman staring into my soul, I love dogs but this one wanted to rip me into shreds "Winter sit!" Someone shouts from the upstairs staircases.

Insatnyl the doberman sat down and wagged their tail as they glanced at Misha, letting out cute whines as Misha just smiled down at them.

"My apologies-" Suddenly a tall muscular Italian accent hot guy walked down the stairs, he was Misha's height, he had a light beard and brown eyes, and he had a large white scar across his right eye that made his eye look like a shiny blueish grey color.

Long brown blonde hair, in a man bun with highlights over it, jeez where has this guy been?

He wore a black outfit and I could see from here he had a gun in his left pocket, "Mitch, didn't know you were bringing a...girl" I frown, "I'm a woman first of all!" I felt offended.

"Sure" Misha shrugs, I then realize the way I'm still holding onto his hand I quickly let go but am still extremely close to him scared this dog is going to eat me if I move just one inch.

I could feel his body heat heating me up.

"Relax Winter would hurt you right girl?" the scar guy said calling over Winter, she beams and lets him rub her belly as she dropped onto her back.

"Blair this is Nevan, Nevan Blair my-"
"He kidnapped me please help," I say, Nevan lets out a laugh thinking I was joking, but his laugh slowly fades away when Misha and I blankly stare him in the eye.

he lets out a chuckle glancing between Misha and me back and forth, "Fine" He rolls his eyes, "This is your new place from now on till I kill your father" My heart skips a beat, Nevan gives me a glance thinning his lips and then walks away toward a hallway along with Winter.

"You promised not to hurt me," I say shaking my head, "I promised you, I didn't say anything about your father" "he's my dad"

His eyes narrowed and grow darker, I notice his jaw clenched tighter, "And they were my family" He roared, and I flinch at his deep husky voice.

"I'll come by tomorrow morning, Nevan will make you feel at home" Then without another word, he stormed out the front door.

I then see Nevan peek his head out from the hallway, "Your Vincent Ambrose's daughter?" he asked glaring into my eyes I gulp "I am" I stutter trying to seem confident.

"And why the hell would Misha bring you here?" he asked walking up to me like a lion claiming his prey, "I-I don't know..." then suddenly I had the intention to ask. "did he...did he do something to you?" I asked gripping my fist.

He rolls his eyes and takes a deep breath, "Your his daughter you should know" Before he could walk away I say "I am his daughter, but he lost her a few hours ago after finding out what he does" he freezes in place and slowly spun his head to look at me.

"So tell me, What did he do" I demanded an answer, taking a step closer "He murdered my family because my father won up his level" I gasp hovering my mouth over my mouth.

I took a step closer and walked to face him, I view his scar "He did this to you didn't he" He lets out a breath but doesn't answer

"You may think your father is a good person, but he ruined kids life, he ruined my life and Mishas and who knows how many other people"

I tried not to tear up, I've cried enough tonight, "But the real question is, if Misha wants to kill your father so bad, why is he protecting YOU? Whenever he kidnaps his victims he ends up killing them but you? There's something he must see in you"

"Nope just his best friend little sister, that's all" I shrug "Hmm" he hymns, "Follow me,"  Nevan said waving me over, I follow him behind as we made our way upstairs, Winter followed behind passing by me to get to Nevan.

We walk down a hall where there are multiple shut doors, he then opens a random door near the end of the hallway introducing a gorgeous room, It had a queen size bed and a dresser beside it with a TV on the wall.

"Welcome" he smirked, "Thank you wow this is amazing" I smile walking in while Nevan and Winter stood at the door, "No problem a friend of Misha's is a friend of mine..." I spun to thank him again but he had shut the door already.

I first walked toward the dresser, clothes were already in the drawers, I pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of shirts that were my exact size...

Did Misha ask Nevan to get me these or something? I shrug it off and change and went straight into bed.