Chapter 62: It's May

Misha

Two Months Later

I sat beside Blair as she wrote down a letter for her mom, she scribbled as if the world depended on it while Rune and Lana sat across from us eating a bag of Doritos.

"Could you chew any louder" Blair snapped tossing her pen above her notebook, they both stopped chewing for a quick second and gave her a scowl.

I let out a laugh when I watched as Blair flipped them off, "What are you writing?" Lana scooted closer and tried taking a peak at Blair's notebook.

"Not fair, you didn't let me read your diary?"
"You have a diary?!" Rune and I said at once in shock.

"It's not a diary!" she groaned leaning against Rune's shoulder, "But what are you writing?" Blair gave Rune a side glance before glancing at Lana and me.

"Just catching mom up on life" I nod while Lana looked uncomfortable by how our lives have been lately.

Blair

"Hey Mom, it's me again, it's been a hell of a year, I've been kidnapped twice, Rune became a CEO, I found out the truth about Vincent, and I'm so so so sorry, I wish I saw it sooner and now that I think about it your death was unusual I guess I just didn't think into it. I found out the truth about Lana...

Yes, I was surprised but I love her and will always look at her as my younger sister, I miss still miss you, a lot, I wish you could see me now, I have no idea if you would be proud or disappointed but I'm doing great so far, oh right remember when I told you about Misha never ever being my friend.

Yeah well um, surprise! Misha is my boyfriend and the love of my life, if it wasn't for him I would have never found my true happiness, I know you're probably disappointed in me for the stuff I've done, and so am I, I wish things would have turned out better for us maybe in another universe right? but anyways I'm graduating in a month and I have no idea what to do with my life yet.

Maybe I'll get a regular job, and finally feel like a normal graduated teenage girl, or adult now... but either way, I hope you are proud of where I've gotten and hope you're doing better, I love you, Mom,

From your dearest Peach - Blair.

I let out a sigh as I ripped the paper from my notebook and placed it above Mom's grave, "Let's go home" I smiled as we all stood up and gazed down at Mom's grave as she smiled back at us.

Then I realized it was May.

It's May.

And I don't feel anything but...peace? Is that a sign your happy mother?

I couldn't help but tear up at the thought of Mom finally getting peace and moving up to Heaven, Misha then suddenly softly held onto my hand as we made our way out of the graveyard.

I sneaked a glance up at the sky to see a cloud shaped like a Dove.

She found her peace, and so did I.

THE END