Chapter 43: Past

Blair

My heart dropped to my stomach, there he was, Rune, my brother, his expression looked worried at first, but then his eyes shifted to my outfit and messed up hair.

And then it changed, into something dark, something I've never seen on Rune's face since Highschool when boys would touch my ass.

"You motherfucker" he roared glaring deeply into Misha's eyes, and then a blink of an eye Rune started punching Misha across the face.

And Misha was letting him.

"Rune!" I scream trying to pull him away, "You fucked my little sister you fucking-" "When you put it that way it sounds shitty" Then suddenly Misha was fighting back, but not punching nor hitting Rune.

He was trying to calm him down, dogging his punches as best as he could, but they were both the same height while my short ass couldn't do anything with these noodle arms.

I knew this day would come one day, but I never expected him to react this way, "Rune-" Misha gets cut off by Rune's fist slamming against his throat.

Misha coughs out blood on the ground when RUne stopped, "Rune!" I scream with bloody anger in my voice, I push Rune out of my way and run up to Misha.

"You okay" I frowned in worry cupping his cheeks as he coughed out blood, his blood splattering around his shirt on me while I tried calming him down.

"Go back inside Blondie don't look at us-"
"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I spun around and started screaming my lungs out, Rune's hands were covered in Misha's blood and they were bruised like he had been punching a tree.

His expression calmed down when his eyes met mine, "What's wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with you getting with someone like-" "Like who?" I cut him off, I fist my hands waiting for his response.

My nails dug into my palms as he stayed quiet and let out a scoff, "You fucked my best friend Blair" his voice relaxed, and relaxed my nerved and anger.

He sounded so disappointed in me, "And you, I trusted you man" My heart shattered at the tone of his voice,  I could hear Misha stop breathing for a quick second.

"I'm sorry, it just happened," I said my voice coming out as a whisper, I could feel the burning tears behind my eyes waiting to come out.

"I-I can't do this right now" he then shoved my shoulder out his way and paced out the hallway.

I felt the warmth of Misha's body get closer to me as I stared down at the ground, and then the tears fell down, did I just...lose my brother?

My best friend?

"Blondie" Misha sighed, "You should go" I mumbled, "Blondie..." "Please go" I whimpered.

A few beats passed by but then eventually the elevator doors ding.

"He'll get over it...soon" Stella stammered placing her Starbucks cup down, Rune isn't the type to get mad for hours, but I knew deep down, he'll probably never forgive us for this.

"You stepped on my shoe!"  I groaned shoving Misha out of my way, "Then get your big ass foot out of my way!" He shouted back stomping even harder on my foot.

Before I could launch onto his back Rune dragged me away, "Can you both behave for once?" he gritted his teeth at us, I rolled my eyes and tried settling down.

"Fat bitch"
"Thats it!" I then flung onto Misha's back kicking and hitting while clutching my arms into his neck preventing him from breathing, "Get this crazy bitch off me!" He hollered stumbling to put me down.

Misha tried slamming me against the couch but I had wrapped my legs around his waist preventing him from yanking me off.

Eventually, Malcom and Rune had to threaten me with a pair of scissors to get me off Misha before I strangled him to death.

That was four years ago, I was fourteen while Misha and Rune were fifteen, Malcolm had just turned twenty-one and Lana was still a child and laughed at the corner of the room.

I smiled at the thought, everything felt so normal, we were just teenagers having fun, "Talk to him...tho I'm still upset you didn't tell me" she pouted folding her arms across her chest, we both let out giggles, and settled back down on our chairs.

"I just hope he hears me out"
"Blair come on, it's Rune we're talking about, he loves and cares for your happiness, he puts his family first then anything, especially his sister happiness he'll hear you out" I maintained eye contact

Her expression changed when she stopped talking and broke eye contact, Stella doesn't like talking about her past, We've known each other since first grade yet I barely know anything about her.

All I know her mother is a famous French model, she has an older brother and sister, and she's following her mother's path in modeling.

"Yes I hope, I'll talk to him once I get home..." I know I sounded calm, to reassure Stella I would be fine, but deep down I was afraid he would hold resentment...