Chapter 52: Accident

Blair

"Amazing"
"Chin up"
"Beautiful!"
"A little to the side."

Stella posed after pose, I stood in the corner as I took pictures from afar for her social media, "She looks amazing doesn't she" A random guy said, I jumped not realizing someone had been beside me this whole time.

"She is" I smiled turning to look at him, "Rowen" My eyes widened and my heart dropped to my stomach, Rowen Asher, is probably one of the best photographers people have seen.

"Hey, there Blair Ambrose" He smirked and glance to look at me, holy shit Rowen Asher knows me?!

"Hi oh my god," I said firmly trying not to sound like a crazy fan girl, "Nice to finally meet you" He glanced back at Stella doing a different pose, "Likewise," I said, I may look calm but my insides were going all over the place.

Rownen goddamn Asher is beside me, and talking to me, "We're done good job, Stella!" One of the producers shouts,

Everyone gave their quick compliments before Stella walked toward Rowen and I, "You did amazing Stell" I smiled handing her a glass of water, "Thanks" She said taking the glass of water and chugging it down.

Being a model looks harder than it does...

"Hey, Rowen didn't expect to see you here?" She smiled, and her assistant walked up to us and took the glass cup without another word.

"Well I'm here you look great" he beams glancing at her outfit up and down, okay...

They silently glared at each other with grins that made me feel like I was third wheeling, "Anyways we have to go meet Misha and Rune See ya Rowen" I arch a brow having to drag Stella out of the studio.

Misha

"Where the hell are they?" Kenji groaned as Rune and I rolled our eyes, "Kenji she's a model" Rune said placing his phone down.

he lets out another groan, "If you don't want to be here you can just leave" I rolled my eyes placing my phone down while I folded my arms across my chest,

"Who declines free food?" he arched a brow, "Sorry we're late" Blair and Stella come running to take their seat.

Blair gave me a quick peck on the lips while she sat beside me, "So how was the shoot?" Rune asked glancing at Stella sitting across from him, As they spoke I glanced directly into Rune's eyes.

He wouldn't stop staring at Stell, a big smile on his face as he listened to her ramp about how stressful modeling is...

Interesting...

"Misha?" Blair says with worry in her voice, "Yes Blondie?" I arch a brow and glance at her, "Everything okay?"
"Yes, are you okay?" I frowned worryingly, "Yes I actually wanted to ask you something..." She said shyly.

I arched a brow as she giggled and glanced at everyone around us not paying attention to what were doing, She then leaned into my ear and whispered, I take pick up my glass of water- "I need a plan B pill" Halfway to my lips I slammed the glass cup down catching everyone attention.

"You okay man?" Rune asked, "Yes I'm fine" I beam, I look back at Blair looking worried, "Should I ask why?" I teased, She rolled her eyes and gave me a scowl.

"Two days ago, in your meeting room, and I've been having symptoms"
"Did you take an Advil" I lick my lips with a smile
"Misha!" She loudly-whispered.

"I'm not ready for a child and neither are you" She rolled her eyes leaning against the chair, I sighed and glimpsed at her.

"Did you take a test?"
"Yes...came out negative"
"Then there's nothing to worry about" I shrug holding onto her hand for comfort, She gulped and glanced at my hand, "Blondie, there's nothing to worry about," I reassure her.

she then smiled and leaned back from her chair, "Okay" She replied squeezing my hand tighter.

"Here is the new front desk reception," Fallon said handing me their files as we walked side by side to her office,

Annie Bowen, twenty-seven years old, "Hm" I arched a brow, younger seems nicer but I'll have to see her myself, "Now may you tell me what happened to Luis?" Fallon gave me a scowl opening her entrance door and allowing me to enter first.

"I told you he got into a tragic accident"
"Yes I know that but you never told me how" I rolled my eyes as I sat across from her desk, "Hm heard he got stabbed" Fallon froze in place and glared up at me, "I won't ask" she shook her head back and forth.

I let out a chuckle as she discussed some important business.