Chapter 39: Early Birthday

Blair

"Happy birthday!" Kenji and Stell shouted, bursting into my apartment, "My birthday isn't until tomorrow." I roll my eyes, letting them in,

"We are aware, however, that it's your eighteenth, and we have to celebrate earlier," Stella cheered, and Kenji followed behind her toward the living room.

I smile and shut the door, following them to the living room, "That's what I told her. She's just in a grumpy mood," Lana said, walking out of the kitchen and holding a bag of popcorn; she sat beside Kenji and handed him some popcorn.

He beams and takes the bag. "Why, that, princess?" Kenji says, giving me a teasing accent. I sit across from them and fidget with my fingers.

It's my first birthday without my typical family.

But I didn't say that. "Is it Rune? Is he not coming tomorrow?" Stella asked, stealing some popcorn from Kenji. Of course, he is; he's just nervous, I guess." "Why?" Kenji asked, chewing loudly.

Because I'll have to tell him I'm in love with his best friend.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since last month, so it's weird not seeing him." They all shrug and agree with me.

"Don't worry, tomorrow everything is going to be perfect-" Before Stella could finish her sentence, the knock on my front door interrupted her.

I sat up and made my way toward the door while they all continued talking. I unlocked my door and peeked my head out. "Misha—" I cut myself off when I noticed his hands were stained red.

I gasp and look back, ensuring my friends aren't looking, "is that blood!?" I loudly whisper, "Don't worry, it's not mine." "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I panic, shutting the door behind me.

"Whose blood is that?"
"No one special. Happy birthday," he smiled.

I roll my eyes, "My birthdays tomorrow" "Actually it's not since you were born today at two in the morning" I frown and fold my arms across my chest.

"Are you stalking me now?" I frowned in worry. He rolled his eyes and chuckled, making my heart flutter. "I wanted to see you. Can I come in?" he asked. I shake my head no.

"My friends are over."
"Oh, I see," he nodded, looking toward my room. Well, I guess I'll have to make this fast," and then suddenly, Misha pinned me against the wall.

His lips smashed against mine while he cupped my cheeks, I ran my hands on his stomach while I let my tongue get access to his taste.

I've been so busy with school and moving in I didn't realize how much I missed his touch, "Fuck I missed you Blondie" his lips roam my cheek down my neck and the sports bra I was wearing.

"I need you" I let out a soft moan as he sucked on my neck, "I want you all" his eyes meet mine, and he gives me a grimace. He licks his bottom lip and whispers in my ear, "Tomorrow, I'm going to destroy that little cunt of yours."

I gasp at his dirty talk. I feel my thighs clench when he continues, "Happy early birthday love."