Chapter 57: Pleasure

Blair

Something inside him snaps as I rubbed against his growing erection, I push my lace white underwear cover against the center of his growing cock, the friction of our bodies against each other sends a moan into his mouth.

I smirk against his lips as he pressed me and dragged my waist harder against his, a few. seconds ago we were crying and talking about his past, and now the only cries are going to be me from his hard cock filling inside me.

Our pants sync as his cock blows against my wet cunt, and the entire world fades as we tease, nip, and kiss, I tugged on Misha's hair at the nape of his neck as he placed kisses down my jawline toward my neck.

He wraps his hand around my ass and squeezes, making me grasp against his mouth, I grind myself against his stiff cock and I smile as I watch his head tilted back and his eye-rolling behind his head.

I bite and suck on his neck while rubbing against him, but eventually, he brings my lips back to mine and tares the back of my dress with his bare hands revealing my back.

He traced my sensitive skin with his nails before one hand met my hair, he tugged tilting my head back and releasing our lips, heat explodes my back as he gives me a naughty smirk.

His eyes were darker than usal, and the only light hitting us was the moonlight,

"Let me fuck you like the animal I am" I moaned at his husky Russian accent and let out a beggingly nod, he slams me on my back I release an audible breath that turned into a moan, he rips the dress off me, and throws it across the sand.

Revealing my stiff nipples and lace underwear only for him, "Fuck your perfect," he groans pulling his shirt up and tossing it aside, he then tugs on my underwear and pulls it down my ankles.

My gaze drops as I prop myself on my elbows, he placed a soft kiss on my scar before meeting the edge of my cunt.

"Enjoying the show" he glares up at me gripping my thigh as I bite on my lower lip, "I love how you look begging on your hands and knees"
"I don't beg" he roars,
"Practice makes perfect" he chuckles against my skin and dug straight for dessert, he shoves my leg apart as his free hand grips my tit.

my arousal coats his tongue and my eyes roll behind my head, "Eyes on me" he growled, I arch a brow and look back at him, eating me like a lion about to attack its prey.

His eyes glowed from the moonlight, and the ocean water reflected from his pupils, my groans matched his as he ran the tip of his tongue in a straight line from my pussy to my clit.

Misha

I'm rewarded with a scream of pleasure, and her back bowing off the sand, I left no part of Blair un fucked my tongue, and touched brands her pussy showing her exactly who owns her.

Her legs trembled against my shoulders, I drove her to the edge only to rip her orgasm away before she could explode, she groans and clutches onto my hair in a death grip.

I smile dragging my tongue from her entrance to her clit, giving it a good delicious suck, her moans and groans were intoxicating.

But I wanted more.

I insert a finger and groan finding her completely soaked for me, her back arches off the sand and I stop to stare, she mouths a word making me go reckless, "No good Blondie" I tease slipping another finger as she clutched my neck.

It fills me with deep satisfaction knowing this version of Blair is all mine, no amount of money or fame or power could steal her away from me, I'm the one she's desperate to have between her legs.

She screams MY name up the sky as I insert a third finger into her.

She's all fucking mine.

I change my tempo pumping my fingers into her faster as my lips wrap around her clit and suck, heat rushed down my spine as Blair falls apart in front of me, I didn't stop my torment until her moans turned into heavy pants. I press a soft kiss against her thigh before rising up to her.

I lean over her and prop myself on my elbows, "Did I meet your expectations," "You haven't defined animal them yet" I let out a laugh as I unzip my shorts and tug them off my legs along with my boxers.

"Do you trust me"
She arches a brow, "Should I?" she gave me a snaking smile running a hand against my spine sending shivers down my body, "I do trust you" Her lips press against mine, and I shudder as she run her tongue across my lips tasting her arousal.

My lips kiss a path from one breast to the other sucking enough to leave a mark after, her legs wrap around me as I lock her wrist above her head, and she pulls my hip forward so my hard cock is pressed against her wet cunt.

I let out a laugh as she bites on her lower lip, "Fuck me like the animal you said you were" She leans forward her lips tracing against mine, her teasing makes my crock throb painfully, I slam her back against the sand making her let out a laugh as the air gets knocked out of her.

"You said you wanted to go for Disney World tomorrow"
"I did"
"If we do, you might not be able to walk tomorrow"
"Walking is overrated anyways" She shrugs teasingly, I beam as I trace her pussy with the pad of my thumb, I sink two fingers inside of her and withdraw them to find her still soaked.

Good fucking girl.

Her eyes lock on my glistening fingers as I bring them up to my mouth and lick the shine off them, her breath hitches and her eyes widen, I made a new vow to recreate that look every time I'm fucking the oxygen straight out her lungs.

Her eyes remain on mine as I line up my cock and slowly push inside of her, her legs wrapped around me locked in place, She shudders as I slowly withdraw to press into her a bit more, and her back arches as I repeat the move only this time gaining another inch, her pussy clutches onto my cock wrapping around it perfectly.

Each thrust gets me one inch closer to being completely inside her, the heels of her feet press into my ass cheeks pulling me completely inside her, "Fuck me like you mean it already" I grunt and do as my princess says.

I thrust again, and again harder and faster and more aggressive, I glared straight at her breast bouncing in front of me making me go faster as she rolled her eyes behind her head and screamed louder and louder.

Her moaning is a sweet harmony to my ears.

After hours of pleasure, I smiled and sunk against her chest, her hands tracing the back of my spine as I kissed her neck, our sweats collide so do our pants.

But all of it was worth it having the best woman beside me.

"You did so well" She dragged one hand up the back of my neck toward my hair, I smiled and laugh against her skin, placing a wet long kiss against her neck once more, "So did you Blondie"