Chapter 59: Bang

Misha

I tried my best to keep calm through our last day in Florida, I was hesitating to book a flight back to DC but knowing Ten is out there while Blair and Lana are most likely unsafe, I can't risk that.

For our last day in Florida, I took my mind off shit and focused on Blair, this is our vacation just the two of us alone for once, so I booked an expensive restaurant that Blair has been dying to go to.

As we ordered food I kept feeling Blair's leg rub against my ankle, "What are you doing?" I gulped a breath feeling my cock harden from her teasing look.

I take a big sip of water-"I don't know sir, what am I doing" I spit half of my water from my mouth catching the people beside us attention, I gulp the water in my mouth while Blair laughs.

"I forgot something in the car..." she arched a brow while sitting up taking the Prada purse I just got her off the table.

As she was about to walk away she trailed her hand against my shoulder as her high heel binged across the marble floor, fuck, fuck fuck, I shut my eyes and inhaled her intoxicating perfume.

Fuck it.

I got up and left a thousand bucks as I followed behind her.

I paced outside as I noticed her patiently waiting for me, before I could run up to her she let out a giggle and opened the back seat door.

I slam it open and shut it behind me, "Finally-" Before she could finish her sentence I was already on top of her, I slip my shoes off and trailed my hands against her hip, I grin against her letting her know how hard my cock is throbbing.

She unbuttons my tux vest and shoves it off my arms while I raise her dress up her thighs, without breaking our aggressive kiss I zip down my pants and with the help of her feet, she pulls them down.

I drag her underwear down and pull a condom out of my pocket, "Oh look at you smart pants" She giggled as I pull the condom up my cock.

"I didn't realize my Blondie was as naughty as I thought, so I always come prepare" She lets out another laugh but that quickly turned into a gasp as I dug my fingers into her lower stomach and thrust as hard as I could inside her wet cunt.

She wraps her legs around my waist as I thrust over and over til her tears start rolling down her eyes, I held onto the handle rest while my other arm was on her stomach.

Her hands crawled to my back making me harder by her nails trailing against my skin, she knows what she's fucking doing.

"Misha" She gasped as my car moved back and forth, "Fuck it it's only us two" I was glad my car windows were tinted, I'm the only one allowed to see her like this.

I bite on my lower lip and the pleasure of her loud moans- suddenly I get a phone call, she frowns worryingly as I fucked the life out of her, "Ignore it" I groaned while being on the edge of-

Then my phone starts blasting with texts, I roll my eyes and reach down the seat to grab my phone, only my tip hanging off her pussy.

Oh fuck.

Rune.

This must be serious, I gazed back and forth between my phone and Blair's beautiful face of pleasure, the pleasure I'm giving her- yeah fuck it.

I pick up the phone while placing my hand over her mouth, "Important call" I mouth, her eyes grow wider as I thrust inside her while holding onto my phone.

"Hey man we have a problem"
"What now I'm busy" I gulped a breath while she bites down on my finger while shutting her eyes tears crawled down her cheek, I smile at her and pushed tougher than before, she lets out a soft cry and opened her eyes for me.

"Is Blair around?"
"No" I lowered the volume of my phone call while slowly fucking the air out of his little sister, "Okay good, Ten he's having a meeting with me tomorrow, my plan is to-"
"Are you fucking with me" Her eye grow bigger at my sudden aggression through the phone.

I picked up the pace from my irritation when she let out a squeal, "Misha- what was that?" He asked with a concerned tone, I placed a finger between Blair's lips while dragging my thumb on her lower lip, shushing her.

"Blair she's at the beach right now"
"Oh is that the wind man it must be windy out?"
"Yes now spill it" I rolled my eyes.
I kept my focus on Blair while Rune talked over the phone, "I'll try to see what the hell he wants"
"Okay great I'll talk to you- bye!" I hung up the phone and tossed it on the ground while Blair and I both let out our orgasms.
"I hope you enjoyed torturing me" She rolled her eyes as I slipped out of her.
"I did, the control I have over you turned me on even more-"
"Wait...so your saying I don't turn you on as much"
"Don't start" I rolled my eyes as she let out a heavenly laugh before she could roll her dress down I grasped her wrist.

"I haven't had dessert yet" another angelic laugh.

Blair

"How was your trip!" Lana cheered while I unpacked my stuff from my suitcase, "Definitely going back for sure, and maybe this time you'll come with me" I give her a smirk as I put my suitcase back into my closet, she gives me a smile back as she swayed her feet back and forth over my bed.

"What are you doing?" I curiously look into her notebook, but before I could see she slammed her book shut, "Nothing!" she held it to her chest while sitting up, "Does Alana Ambrose have a diary" I teased, she rolled her eyes and gave me a smile as I sat beside her.

"It's not a diary just drawing stuff..."
"Oh nice can I see?"
She instantly shook her head back and forth, I let out a chuckle as I tried snatching it out of her hands but she pulled away before I could.

"Oh come on-"
"What was that?" she snapped her neck at my door, "Trying to change the subject huh"
"I'm serious" I frowned in confusion by her fear, her breathing got heavier and heavier then suddenly there was a loud bang coming from outside my room, Lana and I exchange feared glances, Misha and Rune are in the city and I don't know anyone else who could be visiting without a call or text....